Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leannewin21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 10:41 AM
    Web cam
    I have a labtec web cam , but I can't find my CD to load it is there anyway I can load it with out the CD :rolleyes:
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 29, 2006, 10:46 AM
    http://www.labtec.com/

Pick your country, pick your item then look up the drivers for your cam but it should load up on its own when you connect it; if not just download the drivers and it should work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Web Cam [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a good web cam that when it is on and you are chatting with someone it looks like you are looking through a window.

Problem with Web Cam [ 6 Answers ]

Every time that I use my web cam my image will freeze after maybe 10 minutes and my mouse will stop working. This happens when I am in Yahoo chat, skype or any other chat service that I can use my web cam. I have tested my USB ports with the testing stuff that is on my computer from the system...

Web cam freezes [ 2 Answers ]

undefined Hello, I have been having trouble with my web cam, it seems to freeze a lot. Any suggestions? I have re-installed it several times. It is a Logi-tech Quick Cam. -- thanks Lydia

Web Cam [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a cheap web cam for my brothers computer. I downloaded MSN Messenger, which is what I have for mine, and it is drawing all kinds of errors. I find out that his internet provider is Turner and I think AOL based and not Microsoft Messenger friendly. How do I get this to...

Web Cam on XP [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to install my webcam onto XP and when loading I get an error saying ' The file "omcam USD.D11" on dual mode PC camera driver disk is needed' I have the installation disk so is there something on XP I need to change? The cam (cheap one) is a spacecam200 from itrust.

View more questions Search