Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kikiyeg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Sharp TV has sound with dvd, not with TV
    The sound on my Sharp television works with the DVD, but not regular TV.
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Sep 15, 2009, 06:38 PM

Are you using a cable or satellite box? How is the TV connected for the picture? If you are using regular cables, yellow/red/white make sure you are selecting the proper inputs.

Post the model number and we can be more model specific.
    kikiyeg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 06:53 PM
    I am using a satellite box with regular cables. I use regular cables to connect to the picture (red/yellow/white cables). I double-checked and they are connected to the correct inputs. The model number is 25 R-M100. Thank you for your help.
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Sep 15, 2009, 08:29 PM

Are you using the front or the rear inputs for the satellite box?

If you connect the satellite box to the input you're using for the DVD, do you have sound?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

Missing sound, can't hear cd or sound play at all? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a Compaq, win xp, this afternoon and I had sound and everything was OK? But I think while working on the computer I accidentally erased the driver that helps allow sound to come from the comp, I can't seem to find site to download the driver? Please help, I can hear it beep...

Scraping sound when car turns sharp left [ 2 Answers ]

My car makes a scraping sound when it turns a sharp left. I went over a curb the other day. Did I damage something?

Metallic Scraping Sound When Turning Sharp Left [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1996 Nissan Altima. When driving straight, I will sometimes hear a metallic sound which seems to coincide with the revolutions of the wheels. The sound, which isn't very loud appears to be coming from the front passenger side. Also, when I make a sharp left turn for example when I...

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

View more questions Search