Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMOO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 04:45 PM
    SciFi Book
    Some where in another universe, a person uses planet as instruments to create music. Written in the 70's or 80's?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 15, 2009, 04:53 PM
    The Tar-Aiym Krang by Alan Dean Foster (the first Pip and Flinx book)?

Amazon.com: The Tar-Aiym Krang (9780345302809): Alan Dean Foster: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know the name of the scifi movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a grandfather that is passing down his secret to his grandson. The grandfather is well known for his monster movies. In the movie, every 10 years (in a small town) a monster will show. The monster has to be killed so that the townspeople will not remember the monster and the...

Early 90's scifi [ 2 Answers ]

To start with this is not earth two... A bunch of teens, trained to fly a multi-generational space ship, are trveling to a new planet which is the closest with earth like conditions. In an early episode two of the teens help an old lady across the street, when asked if she is all right, she...

Want to find title of scifi book/short story [ 2 Answers ]

A while back an old co-worker was talking about a book where an inventor creates two empathic books which evolve as the reader reads them. One of the books was for his daughter but apparently it is stolen. I don't really remember anything else other than the fact about empathic books and how the...

Scifi movie from the 80s [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is dead soldiers on the ground and also some one breaking a wall and finds himself in another dimension and there is someone there.. I wish I could remember more... its been a long time.. can any one help me?

View more questions Search