Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigshow1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 07:57 PM
    Mortgage Loan Company, is it a scam?
    I found a website and they responded to me and offered me a personal loan, but they want me to send in 1500 to secure the loan. Is there anywhere where I can find out if a business is real?
    Frontier Consolidation Group I have a phone # too.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 08:31 PM

Run rabbit, run.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 08:33 PM
    I wouldn't trust them. I searched for "frontier consolidation group" on Google and found nothing. I search for the address found on the Contact Us page at their website and found nothing. And here was something interesting... if you go to their Services We Offer page and scroll down to the Gambler's Grants section, the first paragraph has a line "...here at Frontier Consolidation Group...". But in the second paragraph of that section they have a line "Here at American Group...". Not sure who they are this week?

Also, their grammar and punctuation are very bad. I doubt any serious lending company licensed anywhere in the US would use such unprofessional language.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 08:54 PM

You don't give money to get money. I vote no.
    Mariolla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 09:28 PM
    This is definitely a scam, unfortunately my girls friend fell for this and was scammed out of 700+ dollars. The poor girl is in a desperate financial situation where her electricity has just been turned off, she's struggling to not only feed her two young children, but also is on the verge of becoming homeless!

I've tried to help her as much as I can but she saw this as a quick fix and obviously wasn't thinking clearly when she decided to send these scumbags money she didn't have. I can't believe these lower than low people can sleep at night!

I sent an email asking for info and when they responded, I begged them to return the money! I'm sure you can guess how that went! :-(
    lildebzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 12:01 PM
    This is really a scam because I have called the building they are located in and attorneys in this building have no clue who they are. They so call say they are located in a building that is a Regus building. I have done a lot of research on this company and it needs to be posted somewhere people can Google this company. There website can't even be goggled. But if you notice in their Contact Us section there isn't a phone number AND advertisement for a domain is on their website... FLAW FLAW FLAW... www.frontierconsolidationgroup.com
    Rep's name is Priscilla Scott. Notice if you have the phone number only one extension works and 0.
    brokentired Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Thank GOD I found this site! Priscilla asked me to wire 875 via Western Union to Canada?

Scary!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refinanced through mortgage lender who never paid off original mortgage company [ 1 Answers ]

I signed closing papers on June 11 with funding to occur on June 16 for the refinance of my home more than 45 days ago. To date (July 31), my original mortgagor has not received the pay-off from the company with whom I refinanced. Since the papers were signed, two payments have become due (and...

Mortgage scam? [ 2 Answers ]

Does a second party on a mortgage have to be present with the owner and a Notary, to remove himself off the deed before the owner does a deed in lieu:confused: ?

36 hours before I close mortgage company refuses to give mortgage? [ 5 Answers ]

I secured a deal for a home with the owner and got a signed contract a month ago. For sale by owner deal. Secured financing at 95%, with 5 % down. Did financing through a broker, and got a locked in deal with countrywide over 3 weeks ago. All is well, appraised for 100K over what I have...

Second Mortgage Loan [ 1 Answers ]

About 3 years ago my mom wanted to refinance her home. Her credit wasn't good enough, so I'm the primary and she co-signed. My mom pays the mortgage payments every month, and has a good pay history. My problem is now I want to buy a home, and I have my name on my moms mortgage. How likely...

View more questions Search