Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kardya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 01:20 AM
    Fragments of a fantasy/adventure movie from the 80's or 90's
    I remember this person sitting on a swing outside and being quite bored and then all of a sudden the person finds this gem thing with a string attached to it lying on the ground and it turns into this big chase between this witch-type lady riding a horse and going after this person.

Anyone have any ideas as to what it could be?
    jcd7514 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 02:56 PM
    Were there puppets?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

May 18, 2010, 12:26 PM

Was it an animated film?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

80's? Children fantasy movie! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and I remember watching this movie when I was a little girl. So I'm pretty sure it was made in the 80's or 90's. Well the only things I remember about the movie is that it involved the song... "do your ears hang low? do they wobble two and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

View more questions Search