Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zulk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Kenmore 110.23822100 washer
    My 7 yr old Kenmore 110.23822100 washer runs water in and lets it drain out at same time and will not fill up or go beyond this cycle. What could be wrong?
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Sep 14, 2009, 04:29 PM

Your house drain is slow. This allows water to back up and siphon the water from the tub. Create an air break where the hose enters the drain, and make sure the house drain is clear and flowing. Make sure your drain pipe on the house is higher than the top of the tub.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore stack washer/dryer - washer makes noise during wash [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a Kenmore stack washer/dryer that makes a noise that sounds something like a gear when washing only. Could this be a transmission problem? Jay

Kenmore 110.23822100 won't spin [ 3 Answers ]

My Kenmore 80 series model #110.23822100 agitates but does not spin. Any suggestions?? She is less than 5 years old. Also, how do I find a repair manual/guide that will show me how to get into the sucker?? I have a "Repair Parts List" from purchase, but nothing on how to actually repair. ...

Kenmore washing machine model #23822100 Will not drain [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was 3 minutes into a the washing cycle and it was making a sound like it was out of balance. I lifted the lid, adjusted the towels and shut the lid. It will not start. Not on any setting. It will click when I turn the dial like it wants to chance cycles, but nothing happens. Now, I...

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102,washer agitates for a little then it stops. [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102, The washer will fill and it will agitate for a little bit for about a minute, then it will stop before finishing.When it stops there is no motor sound.No matter what I set the knob to it will not start up again,but if I wait several minutes it will...

View more questions Search