Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 10:05 AM
    55H+ cristalline with hot movate gel and neoprosone gel
    I just ordered some 55h+ cristalline glycerin and some hot movate gel and neoprposone gel. I plan to mix all the ingredients together and use on my body 2x daily. On my face, I will use clearqucik gel mixed with the exclusive fair and white whitenizer gel crème and the serum and some black soap on my face and kojic acid soap on my body. I will keep u guys updated on my results. I am currently a shade lighter than kelly rowland I think... I lightened a lot with the hot movate gel and neoprosone gel o my body but stopped so I am back to my original skin color.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 14, 2009, 12:03 PM

Where did you order from?
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Sep 15, 2009, 01:16 PM

so sexy are you in the USA or UK?

Sep 15, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    so sexy are you in the USA or UK?
    I'm in the USA
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Sep 16, 2009, 01:09 AM

Hot movate contains steroids.
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Sep 16, 2009, 02:14 AM
    By the way who is sagluva ?

How come you arrive on board just talking about cristalline 55 and that your buying it ? How come you never been around before but one of your very first mails states your purchasing CRISTALLINE ?

Never seen you around before... plus making it sound realistic by making mention of hot movate is quite convincing/.. way to go !
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 16, 2009, 05:17 AM

I think a few members have said they have or will be purchasing the cristalline, so time will tell if this one is any good.

Sep 16, 2009, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I think a few members have said they have or will be purchasing the cristalline, so time will tell if this one is any good.
    Yes I'm using it and Im doing OK, I'm also using another product as well. I'm not mixing the Cristaline with anything. I apply let it sit for about 30min or so than apply my cream.

Sep 16, 2009, 08:35 AM

How long have you been using it and any sort of lightening yet?

Sep 16, 2009, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    How long have you been using it and any sort of lightening yet?
    Not even a week and my skin looks so bright

Sep 16, 2009, 10:41 AM

Congrats! Glad to hear your seeing results. Keep the updates coming. I may have to join the bandwagon.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 11:28 AM
    Congrats So sexy that your already noticing brightening, what crème are you using after you apply the Chrystalline?

Sagluva I wish you much success, why not try the products excluding the neoproosone gel since that has steroids in it and can give you stretch marks over time. I'm not familiar with the clearqucik gel I tried searching for the ingredients, what are the active ingredients for this?

Sep 16, 2009, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    by the way who is sagluva ?

How come you arrive on board just talking about cristalline 55 and that your buying it ? how come you never been around before but one of your very first mails states your purchasing CRISTALLINE ?

Never seen you around before... plus making it sound realistic by making mention of hot movate is quite convincing/.. way to go !
    I lurk on here but rarely post.. I already bought the products. Just waiting for it to arrive. Juat trying new things.. not recommending the products to anyone... have yet to see if it works.

Sep 16, 2009, 12:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Congrats So sexy that your already noticing brightening, what creme are you using after you apply the Chrystalline?

Sagluva I wish you much success, why not try the products excluding the neoprposone gel since that has steroids in it and can give you stretch marks over time? I'm not familiar with the clearqucik gel I tried earching for the ingredients, what are the active ingredients for this?
    At my beauty salon, the lady said a lot of people have been buying clear quick from her and it works.. it says the ingredients are natural but I really doubt it lol.. I have been using it on my face.. it has lightenend me a bit but has done nothing for my dark spots which is what I was mainly using it for.
    I am mixing the crystalline with the neorospone gel and hot movate because I used those in the past and it worked. Stopped using it.. I got a few stretch marks on my inner thighs.. I'll only use it for like a month for quick lightening then stop.. if the crystalline is strong enough, I'll only use it by itself.. I don't want to get my hopes up because I have tried many products on my body and none worked but the steroids.
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 12:05 PM
    I see. Well, are the ingredients listed on the tube of the Clear Quick, like the first 5?

Sep 16, 2009, 12:16 PM
    I see. Well, are the ingredients listed on the tube of the Clear Quick, like the first 5?
    Water(aqua), glycerin, propylene, glycol, xanathan gum, licorice extract, laurel extract, calendula, grapeseed oil, bark extract triethanolamine, DMDM hydatoin, Methylparaben, Panthenol, fragance.. disodium EDTA... MIGHT HAVE MISSED ONE OR TWO INGREDIENTS.. none of the ingredients sound dangerous but then again I have no idea... seems like everything that works has a dangerous ingredient in it... it has lightened my face.. been using it for about two weeks but seen very minimal lightening of my acne scars.. the product said complete results will happen after 2_3 months. I will mix it with the fair and white gel and serum.. I got huge pimples because I put hot movate on my face.. gave me a lot of acne scars.. had to stop bleaching for a while tilll my acne went away.. so now I'm back trying to clear my acne scars..
    I've been using kojic acid soap on my face but it said that I should not use tretinoin, salycic acid or it will burn my face... does kojic acid work for acne?

Sep 16, 2009, 04:30 PM
    Congrats So sexy that your already noticing brightening, what creme are you using after you apply the Chrystalline?

Sagluva I wish you much success, why not try the products excluding the neoproosone gel since that has steroids in it and can give you stretch marks over time. I'm not familiar with the clearqucik gel I tried searching for the ingredients, what are the active ingredients for this?
    Body light
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Ok thank you Sagluva, from what's posted it appears fine. For me kojic acid worked great on my acne as well as my blemishes, well it also include papaya extract that is also great for this as it was a soap. But, it will sting, and then in a week or to the stinging stops as it is a good exfoliator.
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Sep 17, 2009, 03:58 AM

No products that contain peroxide should be combined with salicylic acid or kojic acid... cozes pigmentation... keep that in mind !

If crystaline has any form of peroxide and you end up using salicylic acid then you need to watch out !

Sep 17, 2009, 04:11 AM

Where do you get info on this ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movate cream [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I woud like to know if you can use espharma movate cream to lighten skin colour. It says it is a anti inflammatory anti allergic antipruritic , my friend is using it to lighten her skin and she says that it works. I 've noticed that her skin where she has some brown spots has really where. Can...

Neoprosone Gel [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone here that is currently using Neoprosone Gel? If so, are you using it for spots or for all over treatment? I know it may have a steroid or whatever, but I was thinking of using it to lighten my acne marks and my elbows k Thanks

How do you treat the huge pimples you get from using neoprosone gel forte? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here,I have a big problem, I've beeen using neoprosone gel forte and I have seen results but some really huge and gross pimples too I need to get rid of them but I don't know how. I think I did something wrong.I don't think I'm allegic,cuold it be becausei didn't use a milder cream with...

Hot Movate Gel [ 1 Answers ]

What are the good and bad side effects of Hot Movate Gel?

View more questions Search