Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bjackson388 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 09:36 AM
    How to put staples in a Swingling Model 9002 Heavy Duty Stapler
    It appears our directions were lost and we can't seem to figure it out. I bet it's easy, but we've pushed and pulled the part on the end and can't make it move. So is there a release of something?

Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2009, 12:00 PM

The big end at the rear of the stapler needs to be pushed in slightly and then it will release and you refill from the rear. At least I think that's how I used to use the heavy duty one where I worked a million years ago. I looked online and got a picture of your model so I think that's what you are supposed to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kemore Heavy Duty 90 Seriies [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a washer that does not advance cycle to cyle, I have to manually do it myself. I bought it used and I am single and can not afford a new one or a repair man, Is this problem something I can fix on my own. Perhaps a new cycle box? Please someone let me know, I am not afraid to get my...

Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer went out and neighbor gave my a older model Kenmore Heavy Duty dryer and said it worked.When I plugged it up it worked fine but it concerns me because if you look behind it while its on and running there is a red glow.If its off its not there.Ive never seen a dryer do this before is it...

Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

The Heating Element is working, the belt is fine and there is power to my dryer but when you push the start button it does not start. Please help... Thanks.

Heavy duty webhosting question [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to start a site where people can listen to lots of audio programs. I believe that I need at least 2000GB of data transfer per month or more. I have googled but didn't find any dedicated servers that are giving more than 1500 GB of bandwidth. Can anyone suggest any good server....

View more questions Search