Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitika123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 03:26 AM
    Javascript for percentage bar
    Hi All

I want to add a progress bar on my website such as at naukri.com. My website is divided into four sections each having 20-40 forms.I don't know the javascript at all. Please tell me how can I make the progress bar using css and javascript. Also tell me how will the percentage increase when user fills one form and clicks on next to fill another form.
    objectundefined Posts: 45, Reputation: 2
    Site Dev

Jul 1, 2010, 11:39 PM
    HTML Code:
    <div style="border:1px solid black;width:200px;height:15px;position:relative">

<div id="progress" style="height:15px;width:0%;float:left;background-color:black"></div>

</div>
    JS: (when percentage needs updating... example sets progress to 50%)
    Code:
    document.getElementById('progress').style.width="50%";

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Percentage and Annual percentage growth. Tricky [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm trying to work out the following question, but I am finding this question quite a struggle. I can find out the overall percentage for two sets of data for example year-to-year percentage growth, but I don't know how to even start this question, still no success! Here's the question:...

Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

I was having problems with java script, now I don't have it at all! I need to download java script to my computer but I can't find anywhere to download it unless you have a verion. I don't have any!!

Javascript [ 2 Answers ]

I want to learn to make games, like runescape, out of javascript. Where is somewhere can learn that? To go to runescape go to www.runescape.com, duh! Anyway. Need help.

Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

Does internet explorer support javascript anymore? I sometimes get that question from a site. Thank you. Brenda.

View more questions Search