Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Sep 13, 2009, 05:22 PM
    Meaning of a name.
    What does the name Antii means?

I know it is a Finnish name.
    Defoni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 10:22 AM

Well, 'Antii' isn't a Finnish name. You sure you don't mean 'Antti'? 'Cause that is and means absolutely nothing. Finnish names usually doesn't, except something like 'Pilvi' which means 'Cloud' or Marja which means 'Berry'. You could always look up if the name maybe origins from some other language in a different type of spelling and find the meaning from there.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 10:26 AM

BabyNameFacts.com - origin and meaning of the name ANTII

red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Sep 27, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever View Post
    Thank you so much! Firmbeliever
    shawkat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 06:04 AM

What is meaning of rayanah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of complete term #include<stdio.h> means meaning of #includewith definition [ 7 Answers ]

Hello this is raman middha I have a problum in one question meaning of #include<stdio.h> Explain it

Meaning of Art [ 2 Answers ]

Can social, political, or economic conditions alter the nature and meaning of art?

Meaning of will [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if you had a agreement with your father and mother, to buy a business for them after his death for so much money and that money was supposed to be given so much to mom so much to the other members of the family in the agreement (I know this is a run on sentence). In my case this...

What is the meaning. [ 8 Answers ]

Im sorry, loads of people will have triedthis before, but lets see what you lot say: What is the meaning of life?

What is the meaning of this? [ 6 Answers ]

Just heard about this on the radio, Chris Matthews hosted a panel of Washington Post's David Ignatius, Time's Michael Duffy, NBC's Kelly O'Donnell, and U.S. News and World Report's Gloria Borger, discussing the repercussions of pulling out of Iraq. I'll post just one question and answer and you can...

View more questions Search