Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craaig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 02:52 PM
    Sight disappeared for 2 people at once?
    Both mine and my girlfriend's sight suddenly went black for a moment, as if we blinked at exactly the same time (in a brightly sunlit room).
    It was the middle of the day, we were just talking in her room and suddenly, just for a blip, all we saw was black.

Is there an explanation for this?
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Sep 12, 2009, 04:02 PM

How do you know you both saw saw black at the same time? Did you both mention it at the same time? Plus what were you talking about, the paranormal? I find this a very strange thing and can't quite grasp why this would be in the paranormal section unless you were both in touch with the same spirit, being shown exactly the same thing at exactly the same time, which is hardly likely.

Very odd. :)

Forgot to add it's possibly that for a second you were both slightly blinded by the sun, as you say it was a brightly sunlit room, so that's quite possible that you were both facing direct sunlight whilst you were talking to each other, but the paranormal side to it seems highly unlikely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sight pin [ 1 Answers ]

It is moved all the way over but I am still shooting way left of the target

Eye sight [ 2 Answers ]

I need 2 know ' I like 2 box and I planned on sighing up for a boxing gym' but I have a problem' I have a lazy left eye 'i have great vision on my right eye' would I be able 2 box' or is there a rule that says I can't box in the sport of boxing with a lazy eye

Thank God for this sight and all the people that post [ 2 Answers ]

I have been asking question on this site for a few months now.I have been through the ups and downs ( mostly downs) of my ex leaving me.I tell you what wit out you guys I would still be having sleepless nights drinking none stop to hide the pain.With you guys I was able to take some of the advise...

Is my eye sight bad? [ 1 Answers ]

Iam 19 year old and I have about 600 degree on both eyes , maybe my left eye is a bit higher by 5 or 10 degree. Also I go on my computer almost everyday so my eye degree will increase faster so I want to know when does my eye sight degree stops increasing. And is getting laser to decrease the eye...

View more questions Search