Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninadelores Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 01:24 PM
    15 day eviction notice
    Under California law, can I give a 15-day eviction notice when it was stated in the month-to-month lease agreement? The tenant has been living in the apartment for over a year.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 12, 2009, 01:31 PM

What, exactly, does it say in the lease?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VA eviction notice.can we pay and stop the eviction [ 3 Answers ]

My son and his wife are living in VA in a rental house. Rent is due the 1st with a 5 day grace period. When they realized they weren't going to be have money for rent until the 18th (wife is a teacher and that is her monthly payday) she called the rental agent and explained. She was told that as...

Eviction notice [ 3 Answers ]

How do I evict my son from my home in the state of Pennsylvania. He won't leave, won't do anything and is mean. Can't take it anymore

Eviction notice [ 1 Answers ]

If served an eviction notice in the state of Florida, do you have to move or if you pay the rent after eviction notice is served do you stillhave to move out of the aprtment. I told the landlord that I can't pay my rent until Thursday but she told me the home office said if I didn't pay the rent by...

Eviction notice or quit notice [ 1 Answers ]

I've been living in this house for 46 years with my mother, sister and brother. My beloved uncle decided to take over the house because the house needed repairs. He was approved for a second mortgage. Unforunatelly he passed away. My aunt became exceutive of his estate or so she claimed, Any...

Eviction notice [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm from Virginia... I have a house a just rented out for the first time... as the tenant are nice they have broke the lease agreement and subdivision laws... I have giving them several warnings in person and then sent them a written notice... im not sure if I did the written notice by law and...

View more questions Search