Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    halbek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2006, 01:04 PM
    Forced air furnace
    ;) Gas forced air heating, I like to know if there is a way to change the temperature difference between stop and start, for example instead of 68-start and 73 stop change too 70 start and 73 stop ,
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2006, 08:45 PM
    How, if possible would depend on the type of thermostat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forced air furnace blows cold at first... [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I found this forum full of helpful answers, so I'm hoping will be able to get some ideas on what could be wrong with my heating system. Iam using forced air furnace, that was working fine last year blowing hot air. However, this fall soon after turning it on, cycle starts but blowing...

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

Forced air heater [ 1 Answers ]

Blows 3 amp fuse. After fuse blows fan comes on. Ignitor works prior to fuse blowing but no gas. One resistor on board appears to have black mark.

No forced air out of a duct in bedroom [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in an old farmhouse, renovated over the years by various people. We are new to the house. Our forced hot air system works great in all the bedrooms and rooms except our 2nd floor bedroom(this is the master bedroom). We get no air out of our vent. I checked in the basement for...

Can I Use lower fan speed with Forced Air Heating? [ 2 Answers ]

Our single story house with basement has three heating/cooling zones. Two zones are both cooling & heating, with cooling via air conditioner and forced hot air heating via boiler fed heating loop that runs through the air handler. Each air handler has two fan speeds, but at present (only) the high...

View more questions Search