Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Which would you choose? What would you do?
    A guy is riding in his car at night in very bad, cold and snowy weather in his two seater sports car. No other cars are near and the bus is over twenty miles away.

As he passes a bus stop he sees the following;

A very old woman who is standing, bent over and holding unto a light pole, he can see that she is very ill and needs immediate help.

His best friend, that he has known all his life.

A woman who is the love of his life.

All are cold and shivering and need help.

Knowing that he only has one empty seat in his car what did he do?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 11:05 PM
    That's a no-brainer: He gave the car to the old woman and his friend and then got busy warming his sweetie up while waiting for the bus.

Hmm, I suppose he could have also stopped and put all three of them out of their misery and then carried on. Any extra weight would have upset the handling of his finely tuned car and impacted his enjoyable drive. My MR2 just isn't the same with a passenger.

Dang, it's a toss-up...
    Business Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scleros View Post
    That's a no-brainer: He gave the car to the old woman and his friend and then got busy warming his sweetie up while waiting for the bus.
    Well that's it, thread closed :)... you got it. Except... I wouldn't wait that long for the bus, after my friend took the old lady home I would have him come back for us...

Pretty good, this was a question on a psychology test.

Stringer
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Sep 11, 2009, 11:15 PM

Simple, he put his best friend in the trunk of his car because they probably do that kind of stuff all the time anyway, the love of his life would go in the second seat and the old lady would get tied up on top of the roof of the car!
    Business Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 11:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by britEl View Post
    Simple, he put his best friend in the trunk of his car because they probably do that kind of stuff all the time anyway, the love of his life would go in the second seat and the old lady would get tied up on top of the roof of the car!
    You got it the first time BritEl, now I believe a physiologist may think that you have something against old women... :D:eek::rolleyes:
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Sep 11, 2009, 11:38 PM

If the friend is waiting for the bus maybe he can't drive,in that case you run the lady to the nearest warm spot ask the friend to watch the girl (he is your best friend right?) then come back for her and tell him "i'll call you tomorrow your going to want to hear this" and ride of into the <wait> blizzard
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Sep 11, 2009, 11:39 PM

I work at an old ladies clothing store, of course I have something against them! I have seem more old lady tatas then I ever imagined I'd be seeing :O
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Sep 11, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Name:  old lady.gif
Views: 107
Size:  10.4 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which one do I choose [ 4 Answers ]

OK I know I probably sound like a right drama queen, but I have most recently gotten back with my ex girlfriend who for the last year I have claimed that I am in love with and want to marry etc. I am currently in a show and before getting back with my ex I had a thing with someone in it. Last night...

How do I choose [ 35 Answers ]

My girlfriend is 7 months pregnant and I have a 2 yr old daughter from another woman. I have been fighting for custody since before I met my new girlfriend. I now have joint custody and primary residence. Before this I had visitation with my daughter and she lived with her mom but the ministry...

How do I choose between two different men? [ 10 Answers ]

I just got off a long relationship. Recently , I have been talking to two guys A and B A used to be my high school sweetheart, I was totally in love with him and still feel the same love after 15 years apart. B was a relationship all about sex. We were very physically attracted to each other....

Which do I choose? [ 5 Answers ]

So me and my boyfriend have had sex 3 times, the first two consecutively, and the third about a week ago. He has never ejaculated, and we have had unprotected sex all three times. The first time he did not like the condom he used(he tried 2) so we just did it raw. The last time we had sexual...

View more questions Search