Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosestiplll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 06:42 PM
    1st- Erase his number
    2nd- Block him off aim or anything like that
    3rd- Burn all his pictures
    4th- Give him all his stuff back well except expensive stuff like earrings, necklaces, bracelets. Keep that kind of stuff. Give him back like bears and special pens. Stuff like that!
    5th- Don't try to be friends. DO NOT talk to him at all. Let him come to you. Play hard to get. Make him feel bad that he broke up with a girl like you.
    6th- At the end you'll find that it was easy to get over him and DO NOT CALL HIM (if you have his number)
    Lu12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 08:30 AM
    My boyfriend and me just broke up as well, and I can't stop crying because It kills me to picture him with another girl. He said that maybe in the future we could reunite but he feels that we are still to young, I'm so hungover this and I can't seem to let go, please help me.
    jenny89 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 06:18 AM
    Comment on Lu12's post
    This is the same situation as me :( although I just realised this was months ago. Hope you are doing OK. Advice please! Lol x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

View more questions Search