Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaejae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2006, 11:53 AM
    Abusive relationship
    I'm currently in an abusive relationship... you see my man (we'll just call him kreep) is a very very jealous and controlling guy. Since we've been together, all it has been was him being decieving... he has cheated on me,from what I know a total of 3 times... 2 with two different so called friends of mine and once with his baby mama... I have 3 kids of my own who happen to not be his, and he would beat my nasty in front of them... why I stay? I ask myself that all the time. I am a very beautiful,smart and attractive 24 year old mother of 3... (I am 1/2 filipina and 1/2 german... kreep is mexican) anyway... he got busted 3 days ago for burglury from a motor vehicle... and know he is calling crying his off asking me to stay by his side and bail his out... my question to whoever is reading this is what should I do?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2006, 11:56 AM
    What do you think you should do. Do not bail him out. Do not stay by his side. Bye.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2006, 12:05 PM
    I agree with Joe here. Why would you want to help a man, if you can call him that, who hurts you and your children?

No, he may not lay a hand on your children. But don't you think they know what is going on? This is abuse also.

What do you think you should do, really?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2006, 12:06 PM
    Pack up and go while he's still in the slam! He'll never know where you are and you'll be done with him forever. DON'T bail him out, whatever you do. Let him sit in jail and rot. Don't even tell anyone he's there, for fear that they would try to bail him out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 28, 2006, 01:51 PM
    Post #4 has laid it out for you and that is what you should do.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2006, 02:30 PM
    WHY on earth would you spen one more minute with this person??

RUN! RUN! RUN!

He's in jail as well?? RUN! RUN!

Never look back!! RUN!! Please!!

No more contact!@!!
    marisa_franklin Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2006, 08:42 AM
    I previously was in a similar relationship I could not even go outside I was always looking for a man he would fight/argue anybody who even looked at me. He beat me for anything then after confess his love for me. He cried and begged if I left him when I go back he threatens to kill me if I ever leave him again. So what I am trying to say once an abuser always an abuser. Don't feel sorry for him stay away. This is the best advice you could get from someone who has experienced abuse for eight years trying to change the person is very futile they have to do that on their own. The harder you try the worse they can get. They remain jealous, controlling, ignorant and full of rage and they take it out on you.
    Don't let him back in your life try very hard and you'll realise one day what a mistake you made to have been with that man. He's a coward and you are strong always believe that.
    Everyone makes mistakes in their life.
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2006, 09:48 AM
    Why do women do this? Once is WAY too many! Why on earth would you LET THE LOSERS into your life.

There is no justifiable reason!

RUN!!
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 30, 2006, 09:54 AM
    Break out the filipino cuss word "PUTAYINAMO!", scream it at him, take your kids and just leave him. Spend the bail money on a better life for you and your kids, you all deserve better than the bottom of the barrel.
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2006, 09:59 AM
    You know she';s going to bail this loser out.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 30, 2006, 10:02 AM
    Always a possibility, we are only here to guide and give cousel on things we WANT to help advise on. If she does, it will be a very hard lesson learned on not only her, but her children also. I think that it takes a very strong woman to leave a man like that, but an even better mother to protect her children from learning the very same lesson she may end up having to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could someone help me think of this song name? It's techno and the beat goes... [ 3 Answers ]

Dododododo do do dodododo really fast.. or Dunnnananan do do Dunnnananan do do DunnnanananDunnnanananDunnnanananDunnnananan someone please help!

Beat the amortization [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my 10th grd math teacher asked us to write a paper about beating the amortizations on debt... but all I have been able to come up with is the meaning of it... and several amortization calculators, but these aren't telling me what I need. Does anyone know any thing about this?? :confused:

Data Retrieval From Busted HDD [ 7 Answers ]

hi there... this place rocks hehe... anyway recently my old HDD shat itself and decided that its life was now defunct and has left me with quite a bit of lost data and most importantly my novel and photographs that have sentimental and some monetary value(well my novel has monetary value... I...

Humiliated Degraded Busted Heart [ 14 Answers ]

I am broken hearted. James and I have been together for over 5 yrs. I stood by him through 1 1/2 yrs of jail time where he was in for assault. I stood by him through his drug abuse and so many rehabs I can't remember. I did everything for him and was with him at his lowest times always...

Timing belt on a Civic 91 - beat this! [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out my Dad nor my brother ever changed a timing belt on my Honda Civic 91 DX (well, I call it "my honda", but I just got it from my brother about 2 weeks ago), and right now the car has a bit over 145k miles on it! I'm afraid to start the car now. By the way, how much do you guys...

View more questions Search