Sep 11, 2009, 03:17 PM
    How to impress a girl while chatting
    I hv been tlking to a girl 4 last 3 -4 days
    She always says tlk smthing interesting
    On what topic should I tlk to her
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 03:19 PM

Hmm... I'm guessing you've been talking to her through texts?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 03:25 PM
    If you use proper english you will get more responses and other posters will understand what your saying...

Text speak is difficult to read.

There is a thread on being confident and talking to girls,there are loads of tips.

I'm afraid I can't find the link for you,perhaps someone will be able to post it..

(its the one kc has running)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 03:29 PM

Here's the thread:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ls-378881.html

For starters, I suggest you chat with proper grammar though. Just keep getting to know each other and finding out each other's interests.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 08:25 AM

Had to spread the rep IWish... that thread should be a sticky in the dating forum. (not trying to toot my own horn, it just seems a very popular question to ask)

You don't "try" to impress a girl. They can sniff that stuff out a mile away. Most often when we do that it comes off as fake and someone we really aren't. Girls are impressed with guys confident in themselves, who can hold an intelligent conversation, make them laugh, give plenty of eye contact, LISTEN to them and show respect. That's how you act like a true man.
    shyamharrez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Huh ha ha...
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 09:47 AM

Ask her questions and engage her in the conversation. If you can, talk to her face-to face- it tends to bring up way more interesting topics than over the phone. Find something you both have in common and talk about it. If you don't know what you have in common, ask her questions. (I know, me and my fiancé were long distance for over a year... Talking on the phone eventually turned into awkward silences on both ends, because we would run out of stuff to talk about.)
    donavanyieh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 03:43 AM

Tell her jokes but not lame ones and tell her u like her face and wish u had hers. She will be very happy
    saffdo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 11:03 AM

Right, well Ima girl and girls like talking about themselves, so ask her lots of questions, and she might get the message, if she smiles at you, she might deel the same way!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I impress him? [ 7 Answers ]

Is the best way to impress a guy to ignore him and act independent or to talk to him and be friendly? :confused:

How to impress my ex? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I have been broke up with my ex for 3 months now and she, a couple of weeks ago declared that she loves me still and had made a mistake breaking up with me... she has been on holiday since and we are going to meet up and 'talk' about us and everything. She had a fling with another...

Would a guy lie about having a girlfriend to impress a girl [ 3 Answers ]

I was just getting to know this guy when he told me that he has a girlfriend and after he told me this, I backed off but he kept calling me and stuff. I asked one of his friends if he really had a girlfriend and the friend told me no. Do you think he told me he had a girlfriend, so as to play hard...

He always tries to impress me, just in a bad way? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been going out with this guy for 2 weeks now and I really like him. But he is always trying to find a place for me and him to meet cause he wants to kiss, but I'm not ready for that yet. He always ask these other questions like has your x's ever touched your butt? then he's like well...

Impress my girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Give me tips to impress my Girl

View more questions Search