Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:36 PM
    White Rabbit!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wap
    mmm brownies sounds good! anywhere there is chocolate and here I am!

It appears there's is chocalate in Florida, are you there yet?
    DougE Posts: 96, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2007, 12:40 PM
    I am going through the same thing dude but in a different way.

Read my post under:

Girlfriend-thinks-im-playing-mind-games-blew-$170,000 on her. I am 27 she is 25

Hope it continues to work for you
    jd1985 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 02:54 AM
    It's a long time since you broke up with her geoffersonairplane - how are you doing? Did you ever hear from her again?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breakup [ 18 Answers ]

Heh everyone I just broke up with my ex about a month ago... we just needed some time apart.. so now that I am trying to reconcile things I find out that he is messin with another girl... not his girlfriend but someone he is talking to.. he says that I left him so it will be on his terms when we...

OBSESSED he was with someone during breakup [ 7 Answers ]

Last summer after me and my boyfriend broke up during a big stupid drunken fight. We were broken up for 3 weeks and even though I had plenty of opportunities to date others, I never did because I pretty much figured we would get back together and I felt like it would be cheating even though we were...

Breakup with friend [ 3 Answers ]

How do you explain to a friend that you have broken the relationship with another mutual friend (all women) without going into details or bad-mouthing?

Breakup... and then she comes back. [ 7 Answers ]

This is just a theoretical question. Imagine a girl wanting to break up, and after a few weeks she comes back, wanting to get back together. How do you react in such a situation? This topic didn't get much attention here. Of course, you do not answer her calls right away, and so on... but...

Breakup with Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me here. Background on me: 28 female, married with a 2 year old child. I have a friend that I went to college with and got back in contact with about 3 years ago. Right around that time I got pregnant, and I also got her a job at the company where I work. My...

View more questions Search