Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dforlaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Dining Room Set - How much can I sell it for?
    I have a nice traditional dining room set that I bought second hand. It was manufactured in the 80's but in great shape. It's solid wood - extremely heavy - and I believe it's Thomasville. It's a lighter colored wood (see picture). This a very nice set. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that it's really too big for my dining room.The set includes:
    [LIST][*]Solid wood table (64" x 44" (without leaves))[*]Two 16" leaves (Makes table 80" and 96")[*]6 side chairs[*]2 arm chairs[*]China Cabinet - with lights[*]Server with marble top

I want to try to sell it on craigslist or something but I have no idea what I should ask for it. I would like to get enough for it to buy a new, smaller set for me. Is $2,000 crazy? If you bought this new it would cost you at least twice that... but I just don't know. Thanks for your advice.

Check out some similar questions!

Monteverde Young Dining Room Table [ 19 Answers ]

I would like to list a MonteVerde Young dining room table for sale and would like some help with pricing. The table is a 48" Hexagon in mint condition and presently is in Manhattan. I have attached a photo of the table.

Selling Stickley dining room table? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Stickley dining room table. On the sticker on the dining table it reads Cherry Valley Stickley Fayette Ville NY. I want to sell this table but have no idea what it would sell for. I do know it was refinished at one time... still looks good now I'm not going to sell the chairs just the...

Leaking dining room ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Today, I noticed a splash of water on my dining room's floor. I looked above and noticed the ceiling had a brown colored circular shape, the size of a melon. It was an obvious ceiling leakage. I did some tests and realized the leakage came from the stand up shower. Water only drips when...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.