Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tweety5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 04:19 AM
    Sample letter to vacate tenant?
    Hi all... I'm having trouble writing to a tenant requesting them to vacate the property that I'm renting to them as I require to live in it myself now. What is the correct way to head the letter? Notice for them to vacate or quit(which I domnt like the sound of)? We're friends so our contract was not too formal.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2009, 06:54 AM

Hello t:

Dear Friends,

I will be moving into my unit on (whatever date), and this is your 30 day notice to vacate.

Love Tweety
    ---------------------------

You have to give them at LEAST 30 days and it must cover a complete rental period. In other words, if the rent is due on the 1st. you should send the notice on the first. Send it certified, return receipt requested, and send another by regular mail.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I require engg product sales introduction letter

A sample letter to answer the court foreclosure letter [ 7 Answers ]

I need I sample letter to answer the court foreclosure package. I can't pay anything to an attorney now. Can you help?:

Sample letter [ 4 Answers ]

Now that I am as signing agent and notary, how do I write a letter to clients for business

A sample of thank you letter after exhibition [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a sample of thank you letter after guests visited our company exhibition stand.

Sample Letter Needed [ 6 Answers ]

Sample Letter Needed I need a sample letter for customer service, an exit letter. Example: We regret to see you leave our company, please know you are missing the following benefits etc etc . Ive searched everywhere and can't locate one. Thanks Reply With Quote

View more questions Search