Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Sep 10, 2009, 07:47 PM
    Personalized Blanket
    Ok so for christmas I really wanted to get my mom and dad a personalized blanket with a picture of my dog, and the family. I know it would mean a lot to them because we miss our dog so much (died of cancer 4 or 5 months ago). Where would I go to get something like this done? Should I order it online? I am worried if I do that, that I won't get it in time. Any suggestions?
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Oct 7, 2009, 12:19 AM

I googled "picture blankets" and received a number of hits. The first hit was:
    Custom Photo Blankets | Personalized Photo Blankets, Photo Pillows & Photo Handbags | Photo tote bags, & Photo purses | Picture Blankets & Personalized Photo Gifts
    RussetB Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 03:21 PM
    When I had some pictures (film) developed at Walgreens (although I know they develop digital prints too) I was surprised to find out that you could have your prints put on t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc.. they might be a good local source of information, or a good place to start. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curosity about dog sucking blanket. [ 9 Answers ]

I am the third owner of my doxie and Zeus is the first dog I have eve owned so I was wondering if it is normal for a dog to like to suck on things? When we first got him I made a place for him with a couple of blankets and a pillow because the first night we hadn't had a chance to buy him a dog...

L1 blanket visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am having L1 blanket visa, and staying in US for 2 years now. I want to resign the company. How many days can I stay in US after I resign and can I come back with a new visa in future ? Regards, Amit

L1-Blanket petition eligibility [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I am having 6 years of IT experience and my Education qualification is B.E ( in Mechanical ).I have applied for L1-Premium.. But company had converted to L1-Blanket. Will my Education qualification creates problem for L1-Blanket petition?? I heard that for L1-Blanket petition...

View more questions Search