Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 10, 2009, 09:56 AM
    Man goes into picture.
    Okay, so I remember watching this on TV when I was little - 80's - probably on channel 13, or 5 in California - it was old, but was in color, maybe from the 60's or 70's? - Anyway, the part I remember has this guy, he's some kind of thief or something, and he's trying to hide in a museum, or art gallery (something like that), and he finds himself suddenly in a painting on the wall - I believe it was a painting of a man fishing on a lake - it wasn't like he became part of the painting - he is actually on the lake, in the boat, squinting from the sun, like actually there. Somehow he comes back to the actual world, and continues to have to hide from the law - he goes back into the painting a couple more times, the show ends with him standing in front of the painting, begging to get back into it - It was darker than usual in the museum - and when he goes into the painting he realizes the paintings have been moved, and the one he just got in to is a picture of a crucifixion. I thought this might be from a Night Gallery episode, I just went through the entire episode list, and couldn't find it. Anyone have any ideas?
    rxnarunner Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

Sep 10, 2009, 10:11 AM
    Sounds like something from the "twilight zone". Or something alfred hitchcock produced. Sounds vaguely familiar can't put my finger on it though.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 10, 2009, 05:47 PM

It's one of the stories from the three part TV movie: Night Gallery (1969) (TV)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    It's one of the stories from the three part tv movie: Night Gallery (1969) (TV)
    You are totally right! - I took another look at the Night Gallery episode list, the one I was looking for is called "The Escape Route". I guess I overlooked this one initially because it references a military person as the main character. I didn't realize that my "theif" was actually like a war criminal. Thank you aloto - Alison

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic Picture in Picture [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the Picture in Picture (PIP) feature from a Panasonic TV. I lost the instructions and the remote to the TV, but I turned the feature on by accident using the set-up feature. Now I can't tutn it off??

Television featuring Picture in Picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, Is there anybody here know about the Television w/ Picture in picture function? If there somebody, may I asked if I can watch two channel at the same time on the Television? Thanks..

Wiring for picture in picture [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new plsma TV with one tuner,a dvd,and a receiver. No cable box. How would I wire this up to get picture in picture?

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

View more questions Search