Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicocart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 10:44 PM
    Title of childhood movie?
    I don't remember much but it started with a dog (I think a beagle) and the kids playing with it (I think fetch) and I remember them singing "Do your ears hang low" to the dog. Somehow they end up traveling into a book (colouring book I think) where everyone is divided up into groups of colours (blue, red, yellow, etc) except one person that has no colour (or somehow gets along with all of them). The kids met each group finding out that they all don't like each other and each group sings a different song ("Fish & Chips & Vinegar", "Roll Over", etc).

It ended with the one who got along with everyone getting hurt and they all came together to make him/her feel better and then the kids went home.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Sep 10, 2009, 03:41 AM

Wee sing in sillyville

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know the title of this cartoon movie from my childhood [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this cartoon movie, it was made after 1986 I'm sure, it wasn't a huge movie, but it had a simplar story to cinderella, and I remember a black horse and I girl with black hair, she is cleaning downstairs in one of the scenes with rain pooring down. :rolleyes: Her...

Lost title of a movie from my childhood [ 1 Answers ]

When I younger, I watched an animated movie about a princess or a girl of some importance who has an enchanted necklace that will gain all its power on the eve of her 18th birthday. She is kidnapped by an evil enchantress (pretty sure it's a woman) who captures her and forces her to drink a potion...

Movie from my childhood NEED to know the title [ 4 Answers ]

The movie or TV program I'm looking for took place in some sort of weird mansion or house. This boy was made to play the piano along with many other kids. They wore hats with hands on the top. In the movie there was a man put inside a huge drum and someone was beating on the drum while he was...

Need the title to a childhood movie [ 6 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can remember the name to an animated mouse movie from my childhood. Probably came out in the mid to late 80's. All I really remember is it was about a mouse who wore a green hat and red shirt and I believe he either got lost or ran away from his family so he was kind of...

View more questions Search