Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lastra0725 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 08:41 PM
    Change my probation officer
    What are my rights to be able to change my probation officer?
    lastra0725 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 08:41 PM

What are my rights to be able to change my probation officer?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2009, 08:46 PM

Hello l:

You don't have a right to do that... It don't change nothing, though. The one you would have got is an a$$ too.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2009, 09:25 PM

You can request that your PO be changed. But your next PO might not be a winner either. Most probation offices go through a lot of PO's in the course of a year and more than likely you won't have the same PO every 6 to 9 months. So just be patient. You'll probably get another one assigned to you shortly and you won't have to ask for a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

Can I change my probation officer [ 2 Answers ]

How can I change p.o. because she doesent like me all she does to me is try to get me violated she will say one thing and say I dident say that! I have done everything I am supposed to, She really is crazier then me. I just want to have a different po assigned to me. She sets me back every time I...

Probation officer change [ 1 Answers ]

My son (was) on probation for 1 year, he tested positive for (pot). Long story short, he was put in jail, then had a hearing. The judge gave him 15 day's, the probation officer requested 90. I don't want to sound like one of those crying mom's, that he is a good boy & all that garbage. I fully...

Probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

How do you find someone's probation officer

Change of address denied by Probation officer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Sylvia,I have a niece (Vanessa) who was just released from Prison 2 weeks ago,she was supposed to go and live with one of her sisters,but her P.O. denied the change of address the 1st day she went 2 see her. Her reason was she did not like our ATTITUDES! Well let me...

View more questions Search