Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betmarupd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Rubber dolly
    Hello, I need help finding the artist who sang rubber dolly it was a ballad, the song is not done with fiddles, and all the questions and answers on the board I have listened to. Help :)
    Bill-K Posts: 54, Reputation: 16

Sep 9, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Could it be Ella Fitzgerald ? I can't find any You-Tube footage, but here are the lyrics:-

Music and Lyrics to the song My Wubba Dolly by Ella Fitzgerald - Rhapsody Music

Shirley Carter also did this in 1965 - the lyrics are very similar:-

YouTube - The Clapping Song - Shirley Ellis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rubber Dolly Song [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for the title and singer of the song from the 1960's which goes something along the following lines: My momma told me If I was goody Said she would buy me a rubber dolly My Aunty told her I kissed a soldier Now she won't buy me a rubber dolly Thanks

Building a motorized Dolly platform and need to determine motor strength [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am a filmmaker building a motorized dolly platform and I am trying to learn many things all at once, but in the process I need a little help with what I hope is basic physics. My current idea is to build a 20-40 ft conveyor belt type loop of a chain type material (as in chain and...

Dolly the Notepad [ 5 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a clone Notepad application, an unknown application which sneaks into the start menu. I might be paranoid but last week the notepad icon didn't look right and after getting rid of it some txt files created in it will not open in... well Notepad. I can copy, view and then...

View more questions Search