Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutenose Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 10:49 AM
    Does Fair & White Work?
    Hey everone:)
    I am interested in the Fair and White range. Does this product contain Mercury, Steroids or Hydroquinone:eek:? Because the site doesn't list any of the products ingridients.
    If u used this range for overall skin lightening or any other reason, pleez tel me hw your experience was and which product you used. Oh, and where you bought it (online)
    Thax:D
    mzthang2260 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Yes it does. Ive been using it now for about 3 months and am now 2 shades lighter. You have to use it like it says: twice daily for 2 weeks and you will see results. You should always use sunblock when going out in the daytime or else your face will get dark again. Fair and White contains hydroquinone. Recently my face has developed a reddish rash like look and its from the hydroquinone, that is one of its side affects in most people. The redness has almost dissapperd and now I'm taking a break from bleaching my face .
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Mzthang2260 can you tell me which products from the Fir&White line you were using that gave you success? How many shades did you lighten? I did hear good things about the Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Crème.

Sep 9, 2009, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Mzthang2260 can you tell me which products from the Fir&White line you were using that gave you success? How many shades did you lighten? I did hear good things about the Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Creme.
    The fair and white cream from the original line(white). I never tried the gel.You can get it from your local beauty store. I have lightened about 2 shades. It really works I promise you. I just wish my face hadn't got so used to it cause I can't stand to see my face red.
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Why is your face red? So which ones is good to lightened the body and how long did it take to see good lightening?

Sep 10, 2009, 03:46 AM

Mzthang2260, if you don't mind me asking, what race are u? How dark were you before using F&W? If possible can you describe a celebrity? Do all of the F&W products contain Hydroquinone because I live in South Africa and I don't think customs will allow this product in the country? Is there a safe online site I can purchase this product from?
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2009, 04:05 AM

Fair and white is a waste of money in my opinion.

Sep 10, 2009, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tai18 View Post
    fair and white is a waste of money in my opinion.
    Which product did u use? How was the results?
    Thanx:D

Sep 10, 2009, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mzthang2260 View Post
    Yes it does. Ive been using it now for about 3 months and am now 2 shades lighter. you have to use it like it says: twice daily for 2 weeks and you will see results. You should always use sunblock when going out in the daytime or else your face will get dark again. Fair and White contains hydroquinone. Recently my face has developed a reddish rash like look and its from the hydroquinone, that is one of its side affects in most people. The redness has almost dissapperd and now i'm taking a break from bleaching my face .
    Mzthang2260, if you don't mind me asking, what race are u? How dark were you before using F&W? If possible can you describe a celebrity? Do all of the F&W products contain Hydroquinone because I live in South Africa and I don't think customs will allow this product in the country? Is there a safe online site I can purchase this product from?

Sep 10, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutenose View Post
    Which product did u use? How was the results?
    Thanx:D
    SH-18 skin lightening body lotion with a aha soap + I add half a tea spoon of hydroqiuone powder in it and shake it. It will make your skin peel like crazy for about 2 months and first your skin will peel and get smooth and even then it will start to get browner then a lighter brown .also it faded my stretch marks but I only use the aha soap in the summer I use a apricot seed hydroquione soap usually :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2009, 06:14 PM
    Tai can you tell me which brand of AHA soap and apricot seed hydroquione soap that you used, did you get better lightening with the aha soap in the summer?

And what method did you use to melt the hydroquinone without it oxidizing and turning brown, what percentage of Hq did you use (4%, 5%etc.)?

Which product of the fair & white did you used that gave you bad results? Sorry for the many questions :o

Sep 11, 2009, 03:48 PM
    Why is your face red? So which ones is good to lightened the body and how long did it take to see good lightening?
    My face is red because of the hydroquinone.It is a common result for a lot of people who use bleaching products containng HQ. Its like a reddish rash with small bumps. Since I stopped using it the bumps have dissappeared and the redness have gone done. 2 days ago I Bought a cream at the pharmacy to take care of the reddness from the rash. So my rash is cearing up. :D

Sep 11, 2009, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutenose View Post
    Mzthang2260, if u dont mind me asking, what race are u? How dark were u b4 using F&W? If possible can u describe a celebrity? Do all of the F&W products contain Hydroquinone because i live in South Africa and I dont think customs will allow this product in the country? Is there a safe online site i can purchase this product from?
    I am African American. I was darker than kelly rowland because of the sun. Now I'm about 2-3 shades lighter.
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 07:28 PM
    That is good that you were able to clear it up. Does the redness and rash ever fade even while your using it, if not which crème did you use to help the redness?

Sep 13, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Tai can you tell me which brand of AHA soap and apricot seed hydroquione soap that you used, did you get better lightening with the aha soap in the summer?

And what method did you use to melt the hydroquinone without it oxidizing and turning brown, what percentage of Hq did you use (4%, 5%etc.)?

Which product of the fair & white did you used that gave you bad results? Sorry for the many questions :o
    Clear essence AHA soap for the face , Clear & Smooth AHA complexion soap for the body(do NOT use on face might be cheap but very strong) Clear essence maxi tone soap (has hydroquione and apricot seed works very good for me) yeah the aha gave my skin a gold undertone and it got really brown like Nicole scherzinger's skin tone then in the winter with hydroquione soap,cream my skin turns about that singer cassie or jessica alba's skin tone.. \but I been using hq since I was 14 I went from kelly rowland or a dark indian color to beyonce's and now nicole scherziner's when I look at my old school photo I'm like holy s*** lol I can send you a pic if you want just pm me your email

I never had to melt my hq I bought mine in a 4oz powder form that you can just add half a tea spoon in 2% body lotion close the cap and shake it then use it half a teaspoon is 2%, the other user probably bought there's in crystals that only chemist know how to properly prepare

Fair and white such useless overpriced products! F-U FAIR AND WHITE MAKERS! None of there creams or anything work don't waste your money on that expensive rubbish if you are going to buy anything from them only buy their AHA soap in the orange box
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 13, 2009, 01:41 PM
    Clear essence AHA soap for the face , Clear & Smooth AHA complexion soap for the body(do NOT use on face might be cheap but very strong) Clear essence maxi tone soap (has hydroquione and apricot seed works very good for me) yeah the aha gave my skin a gold undertone and it got really brown like Nicole scherzinger's skin tone then in the winter with hydroquione soap,cream my skin turns about that singer cassie or jessica alba's skin tone ..\but i been using hq since i was 14 i went from kelly rowland or a dark indian color to beyonce's and now nicole scherziner's when i look at my old school photo im like holy s*** lol i can send you a pic if you want just pm me your email

i never had to melt my hq i bought mine in a 4oz powder form that you can just add half a tea spoon in 2% body lotion close the cap and shake it then use it half a teaspoon is 2%, the other user probably bought theres in crystals that only chemist know how to properly prepare

fair and white such useless overpriced products!! F-U FAIR AND WHITE MAKERS! none of there creams or anything work dont waste your money on that expensive rubbish if you are going to buy anything from them only buy their AHA soap in the orange box
    Can you send me your before and after pics I would love to see your results, I am going to pm you my e-mail
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 13, 2009, 03:34 PM
    Clear essence AHA soap for the face , Clear & Smooth AHA complexion soap for the body(do NOT use on face might be cheap but very strong) Clear essence maxi tone soap (has hydroquione and apricot seed works very good for me) yeah the aha gave my skin a gold undertone and it got really brown like Nicole scherzinger's skin tone then in the winter with hydroquione soap,cream my skin turns about that singer cassie or jessica alba's skin tone ..\but i been using hq since i was 14 i went from kelly rowland or a dark indian color to beyonce's and now nicole scherziner's when i look at my old school photo im like holy s*** lol i can send you a pic if you want just pm me your email

With all the talk about the problems of long term use of Hq, would you mind saying how long you have been using the HQ for. And congrats on achieving what sounds like good lightening results.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 13, 2009, 03:38 PM

By he way, do you ever bump into people who knew you when you were 14 and who question the change?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 13, 2009, 03:38 PM

i never had to melt my hq i bought mine in a 4oz powder form that you can just add half a tea spoon in 2% body lotion close the cap and shake it then use it half a teaspoon is 2%, the other user probably bought theres in crystals that only chemist know how to properly prepare

fair and white such useless overpriced products!! F-U FAIR AND WHITE MAKERS! none of there creams or anything work dont waste your money on that expensive rubbish if you are going to buy anything from them only buy their AHA soap in the orange box
    Pm me where you purchased your hq powder
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2009, 04:26 PM
    Hey Tai, thanks for telling me. That's great that Clear Essence helped lighten you very well. Yeah I'll send you a pm to see the before and after picts, thanks. Are you sure your not referring to the Fair & Flawless line instead of the Fair & White? I know that Fair & Flawless are insanely expensive, but Fair & White usually cost about $20 or less. I never tried either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fair and white [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I Just wanted to know has anyone ever used fair and white lightening products and had good results? Thank you

Anyone used Fair&white [ 3 Answers ]

Hey you, I was wondering if fair&white worked anyone? Even if you didn't get results, please let me know your experience. HOw many shades lighter?I bought some and was wondering if it is worth opening if not I will return. Lol. I am reaching to be cassie's color and I am light brown with yellow...

View more questions Search