Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nae1977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2009, 10:24 PM
    Aching Back teeth
    I went to the dentist last week and found out I need work on my bottom teeth, I now have a shocking cold with blocked sinus and my top back 2 teeth have started to ache something terrible, the dentist couldn't find anything wrong with my top teeth last week is it possible that the ache is due to the cold and cough that I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Sep 8, 2009, 11:44 PM

Could be yes.. sinus infection can cause an apparent pain in the top molars... if it hurts to tap on more than one tooth (and there is no apparent dental cause) it's a safe bet it's a sinus issue... give it some time and see how it turns out, and see your physician to check out that cold
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 04:53 AM

Definitely could be due to the sinus. Try taking an antihistamine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oh my aching back! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 60 yr old female and3 days ago my lower back just started hurting. I'm very active and had lifted some tables and boxes the day before but had not felt any pain.the pain is not going down my legs and mostly hurts when I move suddenly or in certain ways. What can it be?

Water periods and aching Back pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am aged 24 only the pill 5 years now. I would normally have normal periods, but in May my period was practually just water and spots of blood when I wiped. June my period last a day and was lighter than normal. I am now experience aching back pain as past 4 day what could this be.. :)

Pressure pushing lower front teeth back [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 37 years old and for many years my upper front teeth have been growing inwards rather than straight down. They seem to be pushed in that direction by an adjacent tooth on the right which slightly overlaps. Obviously, this means that when I close my mouth fully, there is some pressure...

New crown, new bite, aching teeth [ 1 Answers ]

A month ago, my teeth felt completely fine. Then, because my dentist recommended it, I let him pull out an old filling and give me a temporary crown. (He said,"Better tow years too soon than two minute too late.") The molar stopped aching from all the work after a week, but the top and bottom...

Aching teeth 7 weeks [ 5 Answers ]

Hey there, I am 7 weeks pregnant and I have a very sore jaw and teeth - not sure if this is related but has anyone else had this when being pregnant? Any advice would be great.

View more questions Search