Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cayennie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2009, 08:25 PM
    Riddle what it mean
    Stop,look and always see me. Try to touch , you cannot feel me. Never moving, never closer. Always moving, the endless poser. What am I?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 8, 2009, 08:35 PM
    Tomorrow
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Sep 8, 2009, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayennie View Post
    stop,look and always see me. try to touch , you cannot feel me. never moving, never closer. always moving, the endless poser. what am i?
    Hmmm this makes it contradicting... but oh well, as a guess, how about a shadow?

Sep 9, 2009, 12:22 PM

Riddle: Stop,look and always see me. Try to touch, you cannot feel me. Never moving, never closer. Always there, the endless poser. What am I?
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayennie View Post
    riddle: Stop,look and always see me. Try to touch, you cannot feel me. Never moving, never closer. Always there, the endless poser. What am i?

You put this in the original post, don't repeat it.

Sep 9, 2009, 12:26 PM
    Stop,look and always see me. Try to touch, you cannot see me. Try to touch,you cannot feel me.Never moving,never closer.Always there, the endless poser. What Am I?
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 12:28 PM

Annoying.
    taxableermine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 02:15 AM
    The horizon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Here's another riddle! [ 3 Answers ]

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? Rick

A riddle [ 9 Answers ]

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a 'drop off', (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping horse, which is the same size as...

A Riddle [ 13 Answers ]

A blind man walks into a restaurant, takes a bite of a seagull sandwich then goes into the bathroom and shoot himself in the head. Why. A riddle my fiancé asked me and this one stumps me. :confused:

Abc riddle [ 5 Answers ]

Hey... okay I have this riddle and I'm suppose to find the pattern of it... could someone please help me?! A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z All the underline letters are in a pattern... what is the pattern?! I need help! -sushi

A little riddle [ 2 Answers ]

If you seen the batman movie with riddler in it, don't answer this please. However, for those of you who haven't seen it, or don't remember seeeing it, here is a riddle from the movie: We are 5 of an everyday sort, You can find us in A Tennis Court What are we?

View more questions Search