Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Need this
    A few years back a girl that had medical/mental problems was pushed over the hill by some railroad tracks in either Mc KeesRocks or the North Side. She died something like a year and a half later. Kim Rice and Andy Pawlish had to go to jail for contributing to her death even though she would have died anyway due to her medical history.

Now I to print out the case to give to the police, homocide, a prosecutor anybody so it can be used as precident for kim Rice's twin brother Timmy's death.
    This guy who walks in the neighbors house and acts like he owns the place slammed Timmy against the wall and he died the next day. The police are talking like well that is the way Timmy lived and he had broken bones, neck, was drunk, etc...
    To me and according to Kim and Andy's case they had to go to jail when the girl with complications died over a year later so I think Kims case should help show that this guy should go to jail too.

Nobody knows where kim or Andy are now and I don't really know where to begin looking for anything on the case.
    I tried looking on the internet but couldn't even find any old news articles on it.

Thanks
    Linda
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 8, 2009, 04:51 PM
    So far all I have found is a paragraph at the end of a story about the site where the murder took place. It says that Kim and Andy did time for attempted murder and after her death plead guilty to third-degree murder and received probation for her death.

Very last paragraph: Beaver County Times Allegheny Times - The legend of Preacher's Point

The author of that article might have some information.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2009, 07:01 PM

That's it at the very bottom

Oct. 22, 1983, two Allegheny County residents pushed Margaret "Maggy" Fitzpatrick of Coraopolis over the steep cliffs of Preacher's Point after an argument over drugs. A hunter found her barely alive the next morning. Fitzpatrick suffered a fractured spine and died 10 years later. Andy Pawlish and Kimberly Rice, also of Coraopolis, spent about five years in jail for attempted murder after the incident. Prosecutors charged them anew after Fitzpatrick died in 1993. They pleaded guilty to third-degree murder and were sentenced to probation.

Thanks
    Now if I can find a case # that will be great.

I only heard bits and pieces of the story. I never knew it was that big of a time span or in Beaver county.
    I knew it was somewhere along the Ohio River.

I think if his twins sisters conviction can be used as precidence then that would be really ironic justice in a sense.

*** They did do another year or so of jail time around 2003.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 8, 2009, 07:12 PM
    You're welcome. Glad I could be of help. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search