Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaararox1 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2009, 01:51 PM
    Corn snake
    I just got a baby corn snake yesterday and they never told me how to take care of it. All they said was to feed him in a different cage so he won't bite you. So I was would like to know how often do you feed them when there are about 4-6 weeks old and what temperature they should be in. or any other info on them would help:D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 8, 2009, 05:44 PM

Sadly I don't know anything about snakes.

I'm sure that there are a lot of wonderful sites that will tell you exactly what to do.

I don't know why you bought a pet before researching how to care for it, that's not very responsible and sadly, only the pet will suffer.

Good luck to you and your snake.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2009, 07:14 PM

Here is one link:

Corn Snakes as Pets - Care Sheet

I googled with care of corn snakes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Corn on the cob [ 9 Answers ]

Can I freeze corn on the cob? If I vacumn seal it? Or is there a way so I don't have to cut it off the cob? Thanks

My young corn snake not eaten for 6 months [ 1 Answers ]

My young corn snake has not eaten since christmas, we are now in June. I have it on a heat pad, only part of his tank. He has access to fresh water, he is handled, but I notice the scalesare not sticking up on his skin. I have been told by various people to force feed it, which Ido not really agree...

Corn Snake Regurtitated? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, We are new to having a snake. We have had it about 3 weeks now. Last night it ate a pinky fine... but this am the pinky was back out. Just wondering why? I THINK its starting to shed because I can see the eyes appear a bit milky... could this be why? When should we try feeding it again? ...

Tips - First time Corn Snake owner [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all. My son just turned 10. For his birthday he is getting a Corn snake like this: http://carolinarodents.com/catalog/images/corn_snake1.jpg He is beside himself with excitement. We went to the reptile store to look at lizards and he found that instead. He held one of the adults...

Pop corn [ 3 Answers ]

Pop corn.. good or bad for weight loss? How do you calculate the calories for pop corn?

View more questions Search