Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom2alexis Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2006, 05:03 PM
    Animated movie about dogs
    I am at a loss for this movie title. It was either in the late 80's or early 90's. It was animated, involved dogs, some of which were in the pound. There was a scene I remember where a girl and a dog were flying??? One of the dogs name was Tiffy or Tippy. Help me please!!!:o
    Sweetstrawberry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2006, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2alexis
    I am at a loss for this movie title. It was either in the late 80's or early 90's. It was animated, involved dogs, some of which were in the pound. There was a scene I remember where a girl and a dog were flying??? One of the dogs name was Tiffy or Tippy. Help me please!!!:o
    Okay correct me if I'm wrong.. I think we might be thinking about the same movie, however I remember two dogs one male and one female in the beginning they were trapped in a blizzard or snow storm and some sort of snow monster was after them. One of the dogs sense a portal door and pulled out a key and insisted it in mid air which opened a portal thus landing them in or on earth. They disguised themselves as regular dogs and tried not talk to humans. But later in the movie people found out they could talk and were in trouble and needed to get back home. The NAME of the movie I have no idea! I'm trying to figure it out myself if we are talkingn about the same movie. Did you find an answer??
    mom2alexis Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2006, 12:57 PM
    I agree, we are talking about the same movie. You are right I remember the portal now. Ugh, we have to find out the name of this movie.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 07:17 PM
    Another question was aswered like this one:
    Disneys Fluppy Dogs, aired in 86.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

Animated movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this movie I saw when I was a kid, don't remember much, but here's what I can gather- there was a boy and a flying squirrel, he meets a girl from a magical world, his house is flooded, there's some magic scepter thing. Good luck trying to figure it out.

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

An old animated film with dogs that used doors that were like portals? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been searching for this movie for some time now. I remember watching it when I was between 7-12 years old... I'm 24 now, no I'm not going through a mid-life crisis. -This movie or possibly a cartoon series was made sometime in the 80's or very early 90's. Story: From what I remember,...

View more questions Search