Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Todd3666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 06:13 PM
    Name of anime
    Don't know the year but probably late 80s early 90s all I can remember is older scientist puts wife's mind in computer and I think people in charge wanted to use her or unplug her either way she starts absorbing everything metal and get really big gets loose in town get huge like Godzilla but metal finally ends I think with her husband sitting beside her looking at sunset on the ocean help if you can this is driving me crazy
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Try,.

Rôjin Z

----------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can name this old anime [ 3 Answers ]

I saw an anime on the anime network along time ago I remember at the end the main character died while trying to reach the upper city he slipped and his friend grabbed him but his Android hand broke off and he fell... the moive had bounty hunters there was a mayor of the lowercity who was killed he...

What was the name of this anime? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so its an early 90s maybe late 80s anime. The main character used a four sided crystal to transform into some kind of Android robot In ine episode he fought a girl with a laser whip What is the name of this anime? :confused:

Anime from the 90s probably [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is an anime movie about two mermaids, now I know there are a lot of anime mermaid movies, but this one, specifically, I remember one scene where there is a girl standing over someone in bed with a knife (I think) and they show her eyes and their moving all anime-like, she's contemplating...

View more questions Search