Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dffydk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 03:20 PM
    Delta handheld shower head
    I just installed a Delta shower massage head, and it has about half the water pressure of the old head I replaced. Is there any way to increase the water flow, like some kind of restricter in the hose or head?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 28, 2006, 05:17 AM
    Remove the shower head and you will see a rubber washer with holes around the edge. This would be a water saver. Pry it out and toss it. You may now rub-a-dub under a full stream. Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Delta Shower Water control [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a new shower installed. It uses Delta rotary control from cold to hot.. Leaving it on HOT does not give burning HOT water.. Is thare some kind of a lock that limits how much hot water is supplied to the shower? My other shower(old) gives burning hot water in the HOT position - this...

Hot water in the shower until shower head installed [ 6 Answers ]

I have hot water in all my other faucets/showers. I also have hot water at the particular shower with the problem as long as a shower head is not installed. When I install the shower head, the water is lukewarm. Any ideas for the source of the problem, and how to fix?

Shower Pipe Drips When Shower Head is Removed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I keep buying new hand held showers heads that leak from the hose. I buy Delta brand. After I installed a new one yesterday, it started leaking from the hose again. Today I took off the entire shower head and see that from the pipe that comes out from the wall, it drips water at a pretty...

Best way to install fixed shower head and personal shower [ 4 Answers ]

I am installing a new shower setup. I want to install a fixed shower head as well as a hand held personal shower with hose. On the Kohler website they sell a diverter valve with some sort of backflow valve for this purpose. I have a friend who just had this done and he has no diverter valve just...

View more questions Search