Ask
    deerhnter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 10:42 AM
    My sight pin
    It is moved all the way over but I am still shooting way left of the target
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 7, 2009, 11:28 AM

Well your bow must be tweaked in some way. Either your pin rack or maybe even the bow itself, maybe the arrows I don't know what to really tell you. If you pin is all the way to the left and you're still shooting left then something on your bow is tweaked!

What kind of bow?
    Rick

P.S. Buy a longer pin!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye sight [ 2 Answers ]

I need 2 know ' I like 2 box and I planned on sighing up for a boxing gym' but I have a problem' I have a lazy left eye 'i have great vision on my right eye' would I be able 2 box' or is there a rule that says I can't box in the sport of boxing with a lazy eye

Love at first Sight [ 4 Answers ]

What should I do? I started liking this guy way before I even know him. It was during the orientation week of college. After the day was over, I took the train back home, the train was all packed so I had to stand, while standing I caught a glimpse of the guy and something about him that made me...

Is my eye sight bad? [ 1 Answers ]

Iam 19 year old and I have about 600 degree on both eyes , maybe my left eye is a bit higher by 5 or 10 degree. Also I go on my computer almost everyday so my eye degree will increase faster so I want to know when does my eye sight degree stops increasing. And is getting laser to decrease the eye...

What a sight! [ 3 Answers ]

I just wondered if everyone else new what they could find on this site. I was looking under FAQs and wow. It's almost scarey, you can see where everyone is on the forum. There is also a map although I'm not sure it is accurate, as there is no dot anywhere near where I am. Go figure. Anyway, I...

View more questions Search