Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandamoe511 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 09:12 AM
    12 principles for managing
    Read through the Twelve Principles for Managing Change at the following website, Twelve Principles for Managing Change. Post the following on the discussion board:

Select the three principles you believe are the most important to follow when managing change and describe why you feel these are essential.
    Describe some specific techniques that can be used to manage change in an organization. Explain how these techniques are consistent with the principles you selected.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 09:16 AM

I also had to do an assignment on this subject,however I was able to source the material needed through the library,interviews and web..
    BOAZ PGD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 12:33 AM

What is stategic management?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twelve Principles for Managing change [ 1 Answers ]

Select three principles you believe are the most important to follow when managing change and describe why you feel these are essential? Describe some specific techniques that can be used to manage change in a organization. Explain how these techniques are consistent with the principles you...

Managing change [ 1 Answers ]

Select the two principles you believe are the most important to follow when managing change and describe why you feel these are essential. Describe some specific techniques that can be used to manage change in an organization. Explain how these techniques are consistent with the principles you...

Managing memory--- [ 6 Answers ]

Is it OK to uncheck 'Let windows manage my memory' automatically and change anything as to how much as far as the settings go? If it's OK then I need to know what to put in to help speed up my 2GB PentiumII w/win98se running winpatrol, fix it utilities and adsubtract pro. Do not have any other...

View more questions Search