Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yipeedoda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 07:32 AM
    8 Weeks Late, 2 Negative Pregnancy tests. All the symptoms!
    Hey,

My Last period was on June 27 and I have not had a period since! Ive tested myself twice and both pregnancy test results have came back negative. Ive been experiencing period like pains for the past 2 weeks but have had no spotting or bleeding, I went to my doctor who didn't even test me again but instead just told me to wait for my period to come. I have had some early pregnancy symptoms such as Going to the toilet more often and my breasts are tender and sore! I've had no sickness, could I be pregnant? And if so why hasn't this showed up in the tests?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 7, 2009, 12:14 PM

You need to take a blood test to ease your concerns. If you're not pregnant you need to find out what is going on.
    yipeedoda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 05:03 AM

Do you think it could be a high possibility I am pregnant and the hgc levels are not high enough for a test to regonise this?
    amonjaras Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 09:18 AM

You should go see a different dr especially since it seems your dr blew you off.

Momma is right, you probably do need a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over 2 weeks late but Pregnancy tests are negative [ 22 Answers ]

My periods are very regular but I am over two weeks late. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 6 months. I have taken several home tests and they are negative. I also went to my doctor last week for a routine pap and she said my urine test was negative. Is it possible that...

Pregnany symptoms, negative tests, 2 weeks late [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has got the same problem as me? I had my last Depo-provera injection December 2006, my period was a few days late in January 2007 but Feb and Mar periods on time as normal, Im now 2 weeks late for my April period, pregnancy tests that I have taken (which are...

Period is over 3 weeks late & negative pregnancy tests [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 39 years old & married with two children. My husband had a vasectomy 2 1/2 years ago. Currently, my period is over 3 weeks late. I have done an HPT every week since my period was due and they were all negative. This has never happened before, other than the two times I was pregnant. ...

2 weeks late and 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 2 Answers ]

I have not been sexually active until recently. I had sex with my partner for the first time on Friday July 25th. I was due for my period on July 29th. I have not gotten my period and it is now 10 days late. I am usually very regular although, last month I was 4 days late. Is my body just...

Period 3 weeks late negative pregnancy tests? [ 3 Answers ]

My last Period started between Jan 31st and Feb 2nd. I've taken 3 hpt and last week I got a Qualitative blood pregnancy test from the dictor which also came back negative. The last test I took was this morning. My period is very regular and this is way late for me. This makes my period about 3...

View more questions Search