Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Oct 27, 2006, 10:49 AM
    Liquor bottle
    Hi,

I have a 40th Anniv. 1944-1984 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey (80 Proof) never been opened. Got it as a gift in the early 80's. It still has the paper seal on the cap. I don't drink whiskey and have toted this around with many military moves. I have to wonder is the product any good still? Does the bottle shaped as a beach with a boot on it have any value?? Has the names Gold, Omaha, Utah and Sword Juno on it. Operation D-Day Overlord with the Anniv. Dates written on it. I will attempt to attach a photo. Holds 750ml.

Ace
    Attached Images

Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2006, 04:08 PM
    The contents should be nicely aged providing the seal has kept the air out.
    I would suggest looking on eBay for similar stuff or perhaps a website for Militaria.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquor license [ 6 Answers ]

Not sure where I should ask this. If I have a club or some private paid for membership organization, do I need a liquor license to give away beer or alcohol. Or any kind of special permit? What if I didn't provide the alcohol, but allowed it to be brought in BYOB style? Thank you in advance for...

Baby bottle decay or not [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I have a 21month old baby girl. We have just this week noticed a small brownish yellow stain on her tooth. She has been on a lot of steroids, and I don't know if it is from her medicines or if it is decay from milk or juice. Her enamel on her teeth does not look thick, it actually looks...

Info for Bottle Collectors [ 1 Answers ]

Just found a milk bottle dated 1911. I've got many dozens of old bottles, 95% of which have been found at 1. Former bottle dumps. Look just past old fence lines of properties. Back in the old days when all trash was burned, folks would dump their bottles over the fence "out back". If...

Who sings the song "brown liquor in a dirty glass"? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song "BROWN LIQUOR IN A DIRTY GLASS" ?

Flushed deodorant bottle by accident [ 3 Answers ]

Accidentally, the deodorant stick was flushed this morning and disappeared. Although paper seems to be flushing, it's terribly sluggish and slow. I used wet vac to try to retrieve, but no luck. Any recommendations before I call a plumber? Thanks!

View more questions Search