Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Oct 26, 2009, 01:40 PM

where can I buy sepiwhite powder from?. anywhere other than makingcosmetics.com? They are a bit too expensive... I need like 1lbs or so of it... got to have a backup plan.. if the 55H= falls through.. besides.. still working on my super cream to crack open the beauty industry and turn it on it's head for you all and myself once and for all.. lol
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 26, 2009, 02:42 PM

That's the only place that has been mentioned on here!
    And woo can't wait for this cream!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 07:50 PM
    Makingcosmetics is the only place I know of as well. Would be great to finally have a wonder product for us... and cheap :)
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 02:31 PM

dessaml, how's your lightening going? What percentage tret and mequinol are you using? Do you mix the two creams together and then apply? I'm thinking of trying it. Thanks :)
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2009, 03:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090 View Post
    dessaml, hows ur lightening going? what percentage tret and mequinol are you using? do u mix the two creams together and then apply? i'm thinking of trying it. thanx :)
    The tret is 0.1% the meq is 10%, my lightening it going just fine but I don't use the meq so much because it scares me. I'm just experiementing and hoping it doesn't wreck my skin, so far so good! And yes, I mix the two.
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2009, 09:29 AM

I'am on tretinoin 0.1%and my skin is peeling like crazy...
    absolutkaos Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 03:18 PM
    I don't know but sammy sosa got ahold of the same thing WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Remember AFRO-LATINO Baseball Player SAMMY SOSA . . . Well You AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE What Dude Looks Like Now!!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2009, 03:34 PM
    Lmao!
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 08:34 PM
    ... and Sammy Sosa used to be so fine too. I guess he is trying to look like his girlfriend or maybe he doesn't want to be recognized?
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Nov 13, 2009, 10:09 AM

Anyone with results from Mequinol yet?

Nov 14, 2009, 09:38 AM

Hey reddiamond, I was wondering the same thing lol. I'm really tempted to try it. What results has everyone else got?

Nov 14, 2009, 01:48 PM

Girl, I don't know. I want to try it also. I mean, it sounds like it would do the job. I'm torn between trying tonique or meq.

Nov 14, 2009, 03:17 PM

Hey reddiamond, what's tonique. I no what you mean about mequinol, sound like mono but less harsh. What % were yo thinking of using?

Nov 14, 2009, 06:46 PM

Is like this natural skin care lighteners. It kind of reminds me of the fairandflawless stuff. Both seem like they work but are so expensive. That's why it's taking me a while to make a decision.
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 10:42 PM
    With mequinol, it is known to lighten. But from what I have read so far, it's known to make the skin sting and burn, potential white spots possibly may appear on people of color. If you do decide to try it, best to try a low percentage and do a test patch for a period to see how your skin reacts to it.
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2009, 12:29 AM

I am using mequinol and the percentage that I am using is about 8-10% on my face and it works well. My face use to be way darker than my body and now it is lightening up very well. I have not had any white patches at all. I use the mono on my body and mequinol on my face because the mono is too strong for my face. I would only recommend mequinol to be used in a low % because it does sting a bit. I want a even complexion and I'm just trying to lighten a few shades. I mix my own powder but I want to buy the actual cream instead from gold pharma. Has anyone in the US bought from them? I have tried registering from their site but it won't allow me to register for some reason.

Nov 15, 2009, 05:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    With mequinol, it is known to lighten. But from what I have read so far, it's known to make the skin sting and burn, potential white spots possibly may appear on people of color. If you do decide to try it, best to try a low percentage and do a test patch for a period of time to see how your skin reacts to it.
    Boy does it burn, and when used with the tret it burns double... but it does work. No white spots but I use it so sparingly... im paranoid of this stuff!

Nov 15, 2009, 05:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by missteetee View Post
    I am using mequinol and the percentage that I am using is about 8-10% on my face and it works well. My face use to be way darker than my body and now it is lightening up very well. I have not had any white patches at all. I use the mono on my body and mequinol on my face because the mono is too strong for my face. I would only recommend mequinol to be used in a low % because it does sting a bit. I want a even complexion and I'm just trying to lighten a few shades. I mix my own powder but I want to buy the actual cream instead from gold pharma. Has anyone in the US bought from them? I have tried registering from their site but it wont allow me to register for some reason.
    Yes that's where I got mine. I hate them... the cream is cheap but they screw you on the S&H

Nov 15, 2009, 02:59 PM

Thanks for responding. Like how bad is the shipping? Have either one of you guys used it on the body and it worked?

Nov 15, 2009, 03:01 PM

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask what's your current skin color like and what's your goal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rhianna and Chris Brown [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I know that this is a late issue, but I was wondering what everyone thought of the fight between Chris Brown and Rhianna?

View more questions Search