Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armstrong2533 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 08:28 PM
    Early 80's horror/sci-fi movie?
    When I was a kid I had this movie on Laserdisc which I think was either made in the late 70's or early 80's. What I remember is scattered and mostly in pieces. I remember there was this guy who new about computers and he had girlfriend/wife and they were sucked into another world. I thought maybe they we were sucked into the computer. They were taken their by like this demon like creature. The demon held the woman captive as it put the man through these tests/games, sending him from place to place. He was given his computer which was reduced to a arm band that he had on his arm which helped him. I remember he was sent to a place where this huge statue came alive and chased him down. I remember he was sent to a place where it was like a wax musesum of great evil men of history, and then all the wax figures came to life. I remember there was also a duel between the demon and guy and his armband. Where they dueled with magic dragons red and blue. The demon with his own power and the blue dragon coming out of the guys arm band. Near the end of the movie there is like a Mad Max scene, out in the desert in postapocalytic cars, and I think the very last scene takes place in the actual city on Earth where the demon plucked them from. I think they had time clock on that one to beat or they would have ended up dead. I can't remember the title of this one, can any one help??
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 08:41 PM

Ragewar (1984)
    armstrong2533 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 09:00 PM
    Quinn F,, hey thanks a lot, this has been driving me nuts for a long time, thanks a lot
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 09:02 PM

You're welcome.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Yep... it's a Z-minus classic, better known in the States as The Dungeonmaster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Horror movie from late 80's or early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm looking for a horror movie from late 80's - 90's period I think. I've seen it on TV like 10 years ago, but I didn't got it from the beginning. The movie starts with a daughter (I think) coming home to a little town where is greeted by her mother, then go by car to the town but they...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search