Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eirene99 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 07:00 PM
    looking for a movie: young painter falls in love with lady
    hello everyone. I am looking for a movie and I just cannot remember the title. I can describe a scene. He is a young painter that falls in love with a beautiful lady married with a weirdo kind of guy=he is not a priest, but he doeas not want any kind of physical relationship with her.. not even touch her. The painter sets a painting session aparently to make a portret for the weirdo guy, but instead he will do the portret of the lady he loves. He already has a portret of the guy that will take out in the end of the session. In the end of the movie the painter and the lady will end up together... very nice. The movie action is 19th century.
    thank you.
    abmr5x11 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 07:01 AM
    Umm from what your description is, the only thing that comes to mind is Pleasantville it's with toby mcguire and reese witherspoon..

Sep 7, 2009, 08:09 AM

Hello. Thanks for your answer. It's not that one. The action of the movie is in the beginning of year 1800... when ladies were wearing those big dresses. And the painter was looking more like rufus sewell... however I looked at his movies and I could not find the one I am looking for... still looking...
    redscan25 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Maybe it is Girl with a Pearl Earring?

Sep 7, 2009, 09:02 PM

Hi. Thanks for the replay. Unfortunately is not that one and unfortunately I cannot remember any other hint about this movie. I don't think I'll ever find it but I'll keep trying. I saw girl with a pearl earing... good one.
    Thank you anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon Movie about a Painter [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching for this title since the movie was misplaced long ago but I cannot seem to remember the title of the movie and random searches have come up with nothing. The cartoon movie is based on this painter that ends up taking a nap under an enchanted tree that grants him the ability...

What's the name of movie with two young twin brothers, one falls in well [ 1 Answers ]

OK I remember watching this movie and thinking it was kind of creepy. I remember two twin brothers one falls in a well and dies and his ghost is still around. The other brother cuts off his finger possibly thumb?! Maybe there was a ring on his finger or something. What's the name of this movie?

What is the movie where a young, female cello player falls for an older gentleman? [ 1 Answers ]

There is an old movie that I saw when I was young where young, female cello player meets an older gentleman and eventually falls in love with him. He is a bit of a player and in the beginning of the movie, there was some scandal involving him and stewardesses on his flight. He and the cello player...

An old gentleman with a beautiful young lady on his arm. [ 3 Answers ]

THIS IS A JOKE... Friday afternoon, an old man with a pretty young thing on his arm, walks into a jewelry store... he tells the salesman that he wants to see his most expensive and beautiful diamond jewelry. The pretty young girl picks out a pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring that...

View more questions Search