Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelshag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 02:41 PM
    1992 Cabbage Patch Baby
    I have have an old cabbage patch baby that was given to me on my first birthday in 1992. I think it was called either the Hasboro My First Cabbage Patch Kid or the Mattel Crib Snuggler. I have one with a purple outfit, and I am looking for on like it. It is about 11 inches, the whole body is soft except for a hard face. The face has brown eyes a dimple and smile. The head has a white bonnet on with little moon, bear, and other little pictures on it. I believe it was made in 1992. I would like to find one somewhere that is like and know if I have the correct type. Any info would help. :)
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2009, 02:58 PM

I would suggest looking on eBay
    triquik09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 03:50 PM
    Hi I was also given the same cabbage patch when I was very young. It was all soft with a purple outfit and a bonnet. It also had just a little curl of hair on its forehead. I lost it in when the hurricanes hit FL years ago and I have been trying to find one since. I have had no luck can you take a pic of your doll and email it to me so I know if I am getting any closer... [email protected] it would be amazing if you could. Please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mirrors and cabbage patch looking kids [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I remember always watching a movie when I was younger ("83-"90")(maybe more) I watched a movie where a little girl went through a mirror and was in a land where these"Cabbage Patch" dolls or as I remember something like "Cubby" dolls. It is earking me very much! If u happen to know what...

Cabbage patch dolls cost [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how much a cabage patch doll costed in 1983 when they just became popular? Could you please answer back:D

Mini Cabbage Patch Doll [ 5 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can help me locate a replacement for a mini Cabbage Patch doll. It was my nephews favorite and it appears it was his dog's favorite, too. The toy has a soft body and a vinyl (bald) head, feet and hands. It was approximately 6" or 7" high, before being chewed. I have tried...

Orgianal cabbage patch dolls [ 6 Answers ]

My dad has a large collection of cabbage patch dolls he would now like to sell. Anyone have any contacts or ideas of how to sell any or all of them?

View more questions Search