Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amelliaan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 02:32 PM
    I've been searching for 80's anime movie title
    Hi,

I hope one of you guys can help me out with this one.

I've been looking for an anime movie from the 80's(? ). The details I remember are listed below:

-The hero('s) get chased by all kinds of robot's that are shaped like large globes.
    -These robots/globes try to use their bulk to crush the main characters.
    -The main characters try to find a doomsday gun that can stop the "badguys"/robots

-At the end of the movie they find the doomsday gun and fire it.
    -The weapon produces a beam that, when it comes into contact with a surface splits into more beams. This continiues to happen until the planet is destroyed.
    -You hear the thoughts of the main characters at the very end of the movie when they die.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 15, 2009, 08:33 PM

Anime Bargain Bin Reviews- The World of the Talisman aka Planet Busters, Birth ?
    amelliaan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 01:19 AM
    QuinF, as I'm typing this tears of happines are falling onto my keyboard:)...

No just kidding. Thanks very much, this thing has been nagging me for years now..

Now just to find a store that still sells the sucker..

Cheers!! :D:D:D:D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 16, 2009, 06:05 AM

Glad to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

80's Possible Anime Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was a little kid that was probably an anime movie that I really enjoyed. The protagonist of the story watched as her parents and entire village's inhabitants were turned into human bricks. After a while, the human bricks began walking and traveling to a central location...

Searching for a movie title from the 80's. [ 2 Answers ]

In this movie, a couple have a car accident where the husband is killed. Although she was not conscious, she saw him in a suit. Anyway he was already dead. Later, when she saw the funeral pictures she saw he was wearing the same suit she had seen him in after the wreck. Then she had some kind of...

Searching for title of children's sci-fi movie from 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this has been bugging me forever, so I've finally decided to ask. The details are really foggy in my mind, but what I remember of the plot is as follows: There's a young boy who meets an old man who is actually an older version of himself. The old man did some kind of delivery-type job...

View more questions Search