Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beachbumz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 08:38 AM
    Ambrotose for Stroke Victim
    Hi,
    I've heard that Ambrotose will stimulate a person's own stem cells and that this could possibly help stroke victim's recovery. Does anyone have any opinions on this?
    Thanks,
    BB
    zachthompson Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 07:08 AM
    BB,
    There is some preliminary research being done on glyconutrients & their ability to help the body make it's own adult stem cells. The foundation's site is: StemCellFunction.org - Presenting Glycomics as a source to Stem Cell Proliferation. More general resources are:

Glyconutrients

Ambrotose

Hope these help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick cat, maybe a stroke? [ 14 Answers ]

Our healthy 15 year old cat has very suddenly acted like she may be having something like a stroke. Her legs go stiff and she stretches her front legs in front of her and even brings one up over her head. Her hind legs go stiff as well. She looses her balance and has difficulty walking. Staggering...

2 stroke gas in my lawnmower [ 2 Answers ]

I accidentally put 2 stroke gas in my lawnmower. My neighbor cleaned it out but it still will not start. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Had stroke-Can I get fired?Any laws about this [ 5 Answers ]

Aunt had stoke.Whats the law on this. Ive heard that they have to give your job back upon your return up to 2 yrs. Is this true?

Please help. I am a victim of fraud [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem. I found out that a fraudalent petition for my wife's immigrant visa was signed in my name. I gave no consent for the submission of the petition. My signature was forged. My wife and I were married April 1999. We separated December 2000. Ever since the separation we...

Victim of circumstances =( [ 2 Answers ]

I really can use some good advises here... I got a ticket for traffic violation on late November last yr. it was basically moving violation... I was only trying to avoid collision with two cars racing on freeway onlamp by beliefly entering the carpool lane. But with my luck, uniform had to be...

View more questions Search