Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beachbumz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 08:37 AM
    Ambrotose Vs Nutratose
    Has anyone used these two products? If so, which is better or what's your opinion of them?
    Thanks,
    BB
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2006, 09:20 AM
    Personally I would stay away from the Nutratose because it has not been approved by the FDA.

While Ambrotose has been studied by the FDA, it's patent is still pending further research.
    zachthompson Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbumz
    Has anyone used these two products? If so, which is better or what's your opinion of them?
    Thanks,
    BB
    Yes I have taken Ambrotose & benefited. I haven't ever tried Nutratose so I don't know.
    Here are some interesting reviews of them;

Nutratose

Ambrotose

Clark
    dfiler001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Thanks,
    BB
    I think everybody needs to do their own homework and make an informed decision. I don't necessarily agree the FDA has to approve a product to ensure it works. I believe there is a lot of mis-information on the mkt right now about glyconutrients and consumers need to be careful.
    lrosas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Hi
    I have used both< I used Ambrotose for the first 3 weeks. And took 1 tsp (3 little scoops) 3 times a day, I couldn't tell any difference, then a friend told me about Nutratose and I started taking it in the same dosage and within 3 days I was detoxifying like crazy and have been taking it for the last 2 months, I have major neuropathic pain and neuropathy, history of T I A's, poor memory and zilch concentration ability, and arthritis.
    4 yrs ago, I had a neck injury causing major neurological complications, and 2 surgeries later, still I was unable to return to work (I was a hospice RN case manager). 2 weeks ago I could see magnificant changes, pain decreased, neurological deficits are on the mend, my memory and concentration have improved 50%. I was amazed and have since then returned to work. I am expecting great things. Also, Nutratose offers the money back guarantee for a full year, so I really had nothing to lose and it's also a greater value. I am sure that both probably work the same, Nutratose is just more reasonably priced.
    Good luck: lr
    Kameechi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Thanks,
    BB
    Nutratose is going to be served sieze & dismiss papers eventually. They are fruadulent. Mannatech's Ambrotose was developed by the very doctors and scientist and research pharmacologist that coined the word glyconutrients. They ARE the innovators of Glyconutrients. They HAVE the patent. Just look at their board of directors and then compare. Look in the PDR! Nutratose is a bad copy. Quality rather than quanity is really what's at stake her when it comes to your health. Aways look at a company's studies with their own products and then 3 party studies with the companies products. Nutratose was using Mannatech's info and they even quoted one of Manatech's doctors and patent holders to sell their Nutratose. Buyer beware on this one!:eek:

Jun 18, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Here are 2 reviews that might be helpful to you:

Nutratose

Ambrotose
    ActionJackson Posts: 301, Reputation: 28

Jun 23, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Thanks,
    BB
    As a result of reading about Ambrotose on one of these threads, I purchased a 120 capsule jar of "Advanced Ambrotose." I've been taking it for about a month now but have noticed no changes to the way I feel mentally or physically. That's not to say that it hasn't worked miracles for others it just hasn't done anything for me. Perhaps I will notice some changes over time but am I willing to spend the big bucks to find out..

I've never tried the other product you mentioned.

Jun 23, 2007, 08:26 AM
    I've used the Advanced Ambrotose & so has some of my family. Give about 4 months. After that some of us saw improvement with our joints, blood work... most of my family also took the Optimal Health products(PLUS, PhytoMatrix) from Mannatech.
    ActionJackson Posts: 301, Reputation: 28

Jun 23, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zachthompson
    I've used the Advanced Ambrotose & so has some of my family. Give about 4 months. After that some of us saw improvement with our joints, blood work... most of my family also took the Optimal Health products(PLUS, PhytoMatrix) from Mannatech.
    Yeah, I bought it from Mannatech. I realize that naturopathic products sometimes need a little time to show their true colors so I will probably buy another 2 month supply when I'm through with this one and give it a chance. I have heard a lot of good reports.
    Monkay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 10:45 AM
    I started using Ambrotose for chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia about 5 yrs ago with good results. In just a few weeks I went from sleeping 12 hrs (included a nap) everyday, to just 9 with no naps, and much less achy. I also wasn't catching everything going around! Every time I quit taking it I feel much worse. I haven't taken it since last Oct due to financial reasons. Tried Nutratose last month with no results at all--in fact, I'm feeling worse! Haven't been sleeping well. I'm sending back the 2 extra tubs of Nutratose and 2 bottles of Activive caps I had ordered trying to save $. I may try another competitor, but I do know Ambrotose is a superior product, but I feel I was scammed with the Nutratose. The stuff I got was from MicroNutra out of Las Vegas. I looked up Nutratose and Activive ingredients to see if there was something in them keeping me awake and found out the Activive I got was missing several major ingredients that another co. had posted as ingredients... no ake mushrooms in the one I got, for one thing.) Anyone else have a bad experience with Nutratose?
    lljames27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 01:14 PM

This year of 2008, Mannatech has sued Nutratose and won. As you can see on the net, they are dumping their products cheaply and quickly to try and recover lost revenue. In the interim, they are ordered to pay all of Mannatech's legal and attorney's fees and have been also ordered to send all of their inferior glyco product to Mannatech for destruction. One thing, I hear from others as to why thy bought Nutratose, was cost. What people don't understand about Mannatech is that they have a 6 month 100% money back guarantee and if you choose whole sale privalages, you share this with others, you get your products are free every month.
    SlowPaced Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Personally I would stay away from the Nutratose because it has not been approved by the FDA.

While Ambrotose has been studied by the FDA, it's patent is still pending further research.
    WOW! You truly have no idea what you're talking about! The FDA does not approve or disapprove of Nutritional Supplements so that's where you would be wrong #1. #2 How do you put a patent on all natural ingredients! That's like me going telling you that you can't have an apple tree in your yard because I put a patent on it or your grass for that matter!

Mar 20, 2009, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lljames27 View Post
    This year of 2008, Mannatech has sued Nutratose and won. As you can see on the net, they are dumping their products cheaply and quickly to try and recover lost revenue. In the interim, they are ordered to pay all of Mannatech's legal and attorney's fees and have been also ordered to send all of their inferior glyco product to Mannatech for distruction. One thing, I hear from others as to why thy bought Nutratose, was cost. What people don't understand about Mannatech is that they have a 6 month 100% money back guarantee and if you choose whole sale privalages, you share this with others, you get your products are free every month.

The stupidity of you people just kills me! Lol You're attempting to sound smart and half of what you write is misspelled! No way would I take advice from someone as uneducated as yourself.

Mar 20, 2009, 07:30 AM
    I read that Mannatech is currently being investigated by the FDA! I also read that they have recently been taken to court by the state attorney general of Texas for misleading customers! I saw this fella up here said that Mannatech sued Nutratose and won... WOW once again how do people go through everyday life being so misinformed. I've been taking the Nutratose for about a year and it's BY FAR THE BEST GLYCO PRODUCT ON THE MARKET PERIOD!!
    lljames27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 11:15 AM
    Recently, the Texas AG settled with Mannatech with the stipulation of NO WRONG DOING, and MANNATECH, this 2009 HONORED by U.S. CONGRESS and TEXAS HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES.
    Wednesday, March 18, 11:15 am ET

Nutratose has been rightly sued for FRAUD!

Mannatech's INNOCENT!

Litigation is OVER.

SALES PROFITS have risen!

The person who is in favor of a cheap knock off version of the patented and proprietary nutratose, which Mannatech WON the law suit against them infringing on the patent, is a cheap knock off version that IS NOT the same thing.

Ambrotose is backed by 40 years of R and D. Nutratose is backed by fraudulently using Mannatech's research.

Obviously, you're trying to mis inform the public to sell your knock off cheap no good product to people in serious need and who otherwise couldn't afford it.

Does your product have a 100% 6 month money back guarantee?

Nutratose - NO Mannatech - YES

Is your product patented and proprietary in 44 countries or more to protect it?

Is your product NSF certified for purity with third party accredited testing recognized by the US FDA as of the highest of standards for a functional food product?

Independent third party Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) FDA high standards?

Established specifications for physical, chemical, purity and microbiological characteristics?

Quality Assurance Review of all lot records monitored by the to ensure that only products that meet specifications are
    Distributed to our customers?

Yes, our products are of the highest of standards, that there will be some freak out there foregoing medical treatment and act as a fanatic over how incredible our company and product line is, but that's not advocated nor supported by Mannatech. Mannatech associates have donated thousands of thousands of dollars to the Dr. Ben Carson's non profit College Fund to insure that people of lower economic background can become medical surgeons that otherwise, may not have had the opportunity.

DId Nutratose do this! Absolutely NOT, they road on the coat tales of Mannatech and the patented invention of a disruptive technology that DOES NOT belong to them! Nutratose was sued, Mannatech WON!

So, talk about YOU being uninformed.

I can hold my head up high and say, YES. I am a Mannatech associate if it were not for my helpful upline, MLM pay structure, I would not have had every penny of my products paid for FOR FREE!

Does Nutratose offer products for free? NO!

All I can say is the AG investigation is OVER, US Congress and Texas State Senators have awarded Mannatech for creating revenue and jobs for people in this economic crisis and people know that if there is that much controversy on the net about Mannatech, then IT MUST BE GOOD, so they are attracted to do their due diligence and come to the conclusion that Mannatech's products are what they prefer.

I've seen you on the Mtex Stock bored putting Mannatech down. Maybe you are not who you say you are and are selling Nutratose on E bay?

Once someone buys your cheap knock off, they can't get their money back!
    DocSam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 11:46 AM

LlJames27,

You are awesome. You really are very intelligent and obviously do your homework. I wish I knew you a long time ago and had your support when I started in Mannatech as a business. I am doing really well with Mannatech now and their new stand alone and patented FAT LOSS product called OsoLean with 2 clinical studies (double blind placebo) that shows two groups who both lost about the same amount of weight, but the group on the Osolean LOST TWICE AS MUCH FAT.

The open label study has been released as well on BSP :: OPEN NUTRACEUTICALS JOURNAL. Showing average fat loss of 4.4 pounds and 1.5 inches lost per month.

Mannatech is the innovator of unique wellness products and are at the forefront of the Trillion Dollar Wellness industry, and already reached a BILLION in sales and is on a fast track to become a multi billion dollar company in less than five years.

Again, thanks LLJames27 for telling it like it is! Mannatech's Ambrotose does have the "Composition of Matter" patent and patent attorneys cannot make a dime off technology and honor a patent unless there is real science to back it up.

This patent is so well protected, it means that any other company cannot put more than 2 sources of these saccharides in their supplement, which protects Mannatech's distributors from CHEAP knock offs from damaging unsuspecting consumers.

Also the patent is so well protected, it protects new business builders who join Mannatech and want to recession proof their income and stay in business to feed their families and pay bills and mortgages that they otherwise, could not afford without the opportunity.

The bottom line is that Mannatech's Ambrotose is patented and proprietary and Nutratose is NOT and I wouldn't risk my money with Nutratose when Mannatech has a 6 month 100% money back guarantee.

You are a realist and you tell the truth LLJames27. You don't mis inform anyone, it's the sellers of Nutratose and knock offs that are jealous and want a piece of the pie and because of the patents, they lose, Mannatech and its associates win and can continue to serve and lift others up who want to purchase the highest of quality products.

Mar 20, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lljames27 View Post
    Recently, the Texas AG settled with Mannatech with the stipulation of NO WRONG DOING, and MANNATECH, this 2009 HONORED by U.S. CONGRESS and TEXAS HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES.
    Wednesday, March 18, 11:15 am ET

Nutratose has been rightly sued for FRAUD!

Mannatech's INNOCENT!

Litigation is OVER.

SALES PROFITS have risen!

The person who is in favor of a cheap knock off version of the patented and proprietary nutratose, which Mannatech WON the law suit against them infringing on the patent, is a cheap knock off version that IS NOT the same thing.

Ambrotose is backed by 40 years of R and D. Nutratose is backed by fraudulently using Mannatech's research.

Obviously, you're trying to mis inform the public to sell your knock off cheap no good product to people in serious need and who otherwise couldn't afford it.

Does your product have a 100% 6 month money back guarantee?

Is your product patented and proprietary in 44 countries or more to protect it?

Is your product NSF certified for purity with third party accredited testing recognized by the US FDA as of the highest of standards for a functional food product?

Independent third party Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) FDA high standards?

Established specifications for physical, chemical, purity and microbiological characteristics?

Quality Assurance Review of all lot records monitored by the to ensure that only products that meet specifications are
    distributed to our customers?

Yes, our products are of the highest of standards, that there will be some freak out there foregoing medical treatment and act as a fanatic over how incredible our company and product line is, but that's not advocated nor supported by Mannatech. Mannatech associates have donated thousands of thousands of dollars to the Dr. Ben Carson's non profit College Fund to insure that people of lower economic background can become medical surgeons that otherwise, may not have had the opportunity.

DId Nutratose do this! Absolutely NOT, they road on the coat tales of Mannatech and the patented invention of a disruptive technology that DOES NOT belong to them! Nutratose was sued, Mannatech WON!

So, talk about YOU being uninformed.

I can hold my head up high and say, YES. I am a Mannatech associate if it were not for my helpful upline, MLM pay structure, I would not have had every penny of my products paid for FOR FREE!

Does Nutratose offer products for free? NO!

All I can say is the AG investigation is OVER, US Congress and Texas State Senators have awarded Mannatech for creating revenue and jobs for people in this economic crisis and people know that if there is that much controversy on the net about Mannatech, then IT MUST BE GOOD, so they are attracted to do their due diligence and come to the conclusion that Mannatech's products are what they prefer.

I've seen you on the Mtex Stock bored putting Mannatech down. Maybe you are not who you say you are and are selling Nutratose on E bay?

Once someone buys your cheap knock off, they can't get their money back!

My goodness you really are informed! Well with the exception that you are part of a pyramid scheme such as Quixtar and others! Hmmmm I don't even sell the product so I'm not on here using this as a sales forum like yourself! Business must be VERY slow if you're having to promote you're MLM on a web forum. Last time I purchased the Nutratose they did actually have a 90 day money back guarantee which after just visiting their website OH WOW they still have that offer! It's good to know that they're will always be suckers like yourself who sign up with pyramid schemes and sell SNAKE OIL! After looking into Ambrotose I'm for a product which offers a good,better, best system! Why not offer one product and make it the best! With the amounts that you have to take of Ambrotose it is much more expensive and breaks down once it reaches the esphogus so wouldn't you only be getting about 4 or 5 of the Glyco's?? Anyway, people who are informed will make the right decision I'm not here to boost my MLM market and become a Ruby seller I'm simply here providing my opinion unlike others it would appear!

Mar 20, 2009, 12:21 PM
    You're right they did settle that issue with the state of Texas! It must be nice to BUY YOUR INNOCENCE for 6 MILLION DOLLARS LOL Great point no wrongdoing on their part;)

Man Oh Mannatech! Company, Founder, Settle False Marketing Claims - Law Blog - WSJ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ambrotose can it help? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking if any one has any info on anbrotose and what it can help with. Im asking this because my mother has has just started taking the product for A staph infection which she has had for seventeen year's. Any info would be very much apprieated thanks:)

Ambrotose for Arthritis [ 2 Answers ]

Has anybody ever found relief using Ambrotose for Rheumatoid Arthritis and if so what particular dosage was used and how long did it take to notice a change? Thanks... Art

Ambrotose [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Im looking for info about ambrotose. Can anyone help me?

Ambrotose [ 5 Answers ]

I have been told re Ambrotose: 1) it will help my blood pressure 2) it will help my choloerstrol 3) it will help weight 4) it will help constipation Can anyone verify the above and if so how long did you take the product before you noticed a difference? Of course, I long for it to be...

View more questions Search