Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harry_judge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 09:56 AM
    Puberty of me
    I a 15 but still I am 5'3 I have no body hair expect pubic hair will I grow further
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 10:34 AM

Yes, you will grow further but remember your physical characteristics are determined by your DNA, in other words, if your family members who are taller, then you probably will be, but if all are short then you will be. But odds are you still have some growing to do yet before you are 20.

As for body hair, well, some men have little, some men have a lot. It all depends on what has gone before in the male line of your family.

Tick
    snippy07 Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Sep 6, 2009, 10:54 AM

I'm 18 and I just stopped growing for the most part, if I grow anymore it will probably only be a few centimeters. I'm only 5'8 my largest growth was when I was 15 I think.

As for body hair, I still can't grow a dark beard or mustache, all I have is some dark fuzz.

My cousin who is 19 was only 5'2 until he was 17 or 18 and he is now 5'6. So I'm sure you still have time to grow. I wouldn't worry about anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puberty (Age 12) [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 12 years old and I'm going through puberty and I have a couple of questions. 1. I have at least 10 or soemthing like that random erections each day, is that normal and how do I cover it up? (Penis is nearly 6 inches.) 2.My penis is uncut and what age can you get it cut? Thanks...

My puberty [ 6 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and going on 16. Out of my friends I am the least developed and only have a few pubes. This is annoying as I always lie and say I do have a normal amount. I recently shaved them as I heard that pubes grow back quicker and thicker. Is this true? Or can someone help me with this...

Delayed puberty [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 coming on 19 and look very young for my age. I do have pubic hair around my penis but not a lot, have tiny hairs coming through under my armpits and no facial hair or anywhere else on my body for that matter. When I was 15 nearly 16 I consulted my doctor and I was put on hormone...

Puberty [ 1 Answers ]

As you reach your twenties, does your arm hair, mustache, beard, leg hair, and belly hair condense or is it usually already all there by the time your 19 or 20 years old?

Puberty [ 4 Answers ]

Once a boy starts growing hair on his chin, does it mean that the boy is finished growing, and if not, how much growth is left?:confused:

View more questions Search