Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jinjin Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2009, 08:29 AM
    Late 80's or early 90's movie
    All I can remember is a man that was a cartoonist has his drawings or stories come to life.There's a woman from one of his drawing's/comics or whatever that comes to life and they both try to escape the bad guys or are trying to find a way for the girl to get back to her world.There was a scene inside an apartment where the man took his shirt off to change and the woman saw his belly button and asked if he was wounded in a war.He's confused and doesn't know what she's referring to then she points out his belly button and he tells her what it is but she says that she doesn't have one and lifts her shirt to show a flat tummy with no belly button.The guy then thinks "oh of course" he didn't draw her with a belly button only clothing covering her body so it doesn't exist along with everything else he's never drawn on her.There's lots of action and craziness.I know it's not the movie with Kim Basinger.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 09:07 AM
    That sounds like Cool World.

Cool World (1992) - Plot Summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Name movie in late 80's early 90's. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this movie for a long time now. I don't remember much at all, the only thing that sticks out is the ending. I know the monster was small and he has a small knife and wore like a jester hat or something. At the end the dog kills him by tossing the monster in the fan. The...

Late 80's early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Was a christmas movie. I watched it in kindergarten, it wasn't cartoon. It was about elves and christmas. I remember the elves sang and one of the women elves was pregnant. I can't remember the name and can't find anything on the internet and it's driving me nuts.

Late 80's early 90's movie [ 3 Answers ]

Good evening, I was wondering if you all may have an idea of what the title is of this movie, it's either a late 80's to early (may mid) 90's movie anyway it has this high school guy who has a crush on this girl and somehow he gets shrunk while riding his bike and the girl he likes ends up getting...

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

View more questions Search