Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shante Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 05:41 PM
    Which tends to be most responsive to citizens input?
    Local Government
    State government
    Federal government
    An international agency
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Nov 2, 2006, 08:37 PM
    Id say local, some communities have meetings with the member of parlament to decide on important issues to that particular area... so local would be my guess at the most responsive
    Hope I helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Citizens [ 1 Answers ]

The importance of a function of a citizen

A little break-up input please... [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Sorry for the long post. My girlfriend and I celebrated our one-year anniversary last month. We lived together (she pushed hard for that), and enjoyed many of the same interests. Around four months ago, she had to fire her business partner because he was stealing from her...

Kids are US Citizens, but Mother is not... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a young man (age 7) who is in my Boyscout Den. I called his home recently to remind him of when our meetings would start this fall. His father a US Citizen let me know that his mother (England Citizenship) took him and his sister (age 4) to England without his consent and says that she...

Input: When Debates Erupt [ 29 Answers ]

Ok, let's hear y'all's input. Asker asks for opinions and users give them. ... then members get into a debate over who's right and who's wrong (remember, the asker is asking for opinions). Recognizing the goal of the site to be a repository of answers, how far should these debates be...

Ok I need some outside input [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I really think I need some help. I am with my boyfriend whom we have been together for two years now. I am 7 months pregnant and he just asked me to marry him on christmas. Sounds sweet huh. Well I am still with him because he was supposed to quit smoking pot, and he wasn't going to play...

View more questions Search