Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SimbaMin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2009, 07:39 PM
    old Simple Text files with sound enbedded
    I recently found old Simple Texte files that had a soundtrack. Back then there was a free add-on to Simple Text that added the ability to record voice onto the file and save it as a regular Simple Text file.

On OS X these files appears as a generic fil. I can open the with TextEdit but can' get the sound embedded onto those files.

I wish to know if there is a way of extracting the sound off these file and covert them to mp3 files.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Sep 8, 2009, 12:05 PM

This might work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Scanner that converts text image to real text [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Helpdesk advisors, I look for a scanner,that reads any character from paper,converts it to text and has interface with Microsoft software.Usage area: reads product name , unit of product bought, price and other sort of text info.The scanner is able to convert printed and possibly...

Non simple answers to simple Yes/no questions. [ 18 Answers ]

Not knowing exactly where to put this, I'll try relationships: Alult male son and elderly mother. I'll start by an example: It's bedtime and, the kitchen light is currently on and her pills are usually on the kitchen table. Son asks, "Mom, do you need to come back into the kitchen?" ...

Convert image (pdf, typewriter text) to text file [ 21 Answers ]

I've played with 3 different OCR apps (including one that seems to be tops (Abbyy Fine Reader Pro) and find it too much. Easy to use but far too time consuming for my skills with it. See the attached pdf (38 pages of typed text). I have it and 5 others that need converted but am finding it too...

View more questions Search