Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lebc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2009, 06:54 PM
    Night sports shots with cannon rebel
    I have a canon rebel xti with a canon EF70-300mm F4-5.6 lens. I am taking pictures of my sons playing football at night. I have tried many different settings and I am still getting blurry pictures. I have the ISO set on 1600 but am still confused on other settings. Can you tell me specifically what all the other settings should be?
    tammytrue Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 07:06 PM

The lens may not be fast enough for the lighting out on the field. Can you post a photo with the setting data on it?
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

Sep 8, 2009, 09:09 AM

Lbec, please see the answer I gave to a very similar question:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/photography/want-take-night-football-pics-canon-rebel-xt-391182.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to take night football pics with Canon Rebel XT [ 2 Answers ]

I have a canon rebel xt with several lenses. I have a standard 35-80 lens, a 75-300 1.5 lens and just purchased a 70-200 1:2.8 lens. I was told this would allow for better footbal pictures at night from the sidelines. The camera shop said to use the sport setting but I am still getting a lot of...

Canon Rebel XTi [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy a new camera, and after much searching and reading over reviews I became interested in the Canon Rebel XTi. So far, this is the best package that I've found so far, including lenses & the camera: http://www.century21electronics.com/prodetails.asp?prodid=390936&up=390860 ...

Canon Rebel XTI trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have the Canon Rebel XTI. It gives me good photos, but has a very annoying problem. When I turn the camera off, the monitor turns on. This happened to me three times now. The camera has been to Canon three times now. They still have it. My photo store owner has seen the same problem, and took...

Taking pictuers of sports at night [ 3 Answers ]

I have a CANON S2 IS camera and I have tried all setings to try to get good pictuers, My pictuers come out blury or dark:confused:

View more questions Search