Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 04:00 AM
    Indoor court surface
    What are professional indoor tournament courts made from?
    I've heard of the term "carpet" and that it's 2nd only to grass in terms of ball speed.
    What exactly is it?

Also, is the rebound ace material on the courts at the Aussie Open different from actual hardcourt? How about the US open courts?
    monniw Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 01:40 PM
    Indoor tournament courts could vary between each tournament. You probably already know that there are several different types of surfaces. From what I've seen indoors, carpet, a synthetic bounce-able plastic, or just hard court. Also clay is popular indoors.

I hear that US open is faster than Aussie, but the court material is supposed to be the same (hard court).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surface area and volume of hexagonal prisms? [ 6 Answers ]

:oCould someone please tell me the formula for finding the volume and surface area of a hexagonal prism? My entire PROBE class is confused! Please help!Thanks! :o

Indoor Tennis Courts [ 3 Answers ]

What are the typical building dimensions (minimum) to house a single tennis court for practice purposes. Please include height requirements.

Going to Court [ 10 Answers ]

I have a question, I am going to court for a debt with a law office regarding a credit card that I have been paying since last July. I have sent letters to the law office stating that I owe the debt and that I intend to pay it and have been paying each month. They wanted a certain amount I did...

Depth below slab surface of sewer rough? [ 1 Answers ]

Speedball or anyone who knows, We are trying to design and build a small pool house that will have a bathroom and some kitchen fixtures. Question I have: To figure out the slab elevation (height), what is the vertical depth below the slab surface that the sewer rough piping must be installed...

Solid surface repair [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Avonite top with a chip, 1/4" wide by 1/6" deep. I have the old > sink cut out for repair material and bought a new tube of the original > epoxy. Ideally, I am tiring to find a 3/8" tapered bit with a MATCHING > 3/8" tapered plug cutter. Is there such a thing out there? Where can I...

View more questions Search